Jujutsu Kaisen MANGA SPOILERS Thread

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
You miss the other big thing with that shyt too...Gojo had that nikka on the ropes. He had no idea Sukuna was working with weighted gloves. Went out thinking he lost to a fair fight.

:francis:
Snuck the gawd on some bullshyt :snoop: Owes the run back Yuji needs to get his confidence back and fade this man:birdman:

Thanos

?
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
My issue with binding vows: you aren't betting on a higher power, you are placing condition on yourself to get stronger. Who determines the right costs?

Last edited:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Yuji embracing his oniichan :mjcry:

Choso :to: he lasted WAAAAY longer than what I expected though. Considering how big of an a$$hole Gege is with his characters, everything after the Kenny fight was a bonus, imo. That panel saying "if we talk, the cold wont bother us" hit me hard, a little throwback to Komugi and Meruem :to:

Todo getting got too, Yuji still has to suffer :mjcry:

Iight Gege needs to explain binding vows cause how does Sukuna keep doing them with no repercussions? What is he giving up in exchange?:martin:

I thought I had enough of them binding vows last chapter and this mofo doubles down on them :dead:

If Sukuna is the only one that can do so many of them, Gege at least has to come up with a decent mumbo jumbo explanation as to why that's the case and it sure as hell would help if those are a big reason as to why Sukuna ends up losing this fight.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Yuji embracing his oniichan :mjcry:

Choso :to: he lasted WAAAAY longer than what I expected though. Considering how big of an a$$hole Gege is with his characters, everything after the Kenny fight was a bonus, imo. That panel saying "if we talk, the cold wont bother us" hit me hard, a little throwback to Komugi and Meruem :to:

Todo getting got too, Yuji still has to suffer :mjcry:

I thought I had enough of them binding vows last chapter and this mofo doubles down on them :dead:

If Sukuna is the only one that can do so many of them, Gege at least has to come up with a decent mumbo jumbo explanation as to why that's the case and it sure as hell would help if those are a big reason as to why Sukuna ends up losing this fight.
Todo:mjcry:Brought back finally just to add to Yujis suffering. Sukuna can't keep getting away with this:damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn:

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
Yeah leaks saying not only Todo back, he whopping Sukuna's ass. He can swap ppl now 50 times...a second. Between this and all the yuji flashbacks Sukuna fukked up.