Jujutsu Kaisen MANGA SPOILERS Thread

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I can't imagine Gege still keeping secrets at this point, ANYTHING that we see should come with an explanation

And to your point with mei mei, it don't think is Yuji copying nikkas cursed techniques, that only happened with sukunas and the brothers he ate, they're copying techniques meaning RCT/simple domain

Speaking of which.....we never saw Choso open up a domain because he was still relatively new to being alive :ohhh: if Yuki opens a domain, will it be Shrine-oriented or Blood Manipulation?
The fact that they went out of their way to say there's 2 switches per sorcerer and to "choose wisely" tells me he probably learned some important understanding of curse energy, or something big from whoever he switched after Kuzakabe. That will play a part either in this final confrontation or when he goes to deal with Megumi's bytch ass to get him back/not kill him.

I'm wondering about the domain as well. We were told last chapter that Yuji has "Shrine", whatever that means, from Sukuna so my guess is that it will play a part as well. The blood stuff I think we already see its big uses, specially for RCT.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
The fact that they went out of their way to say there's 2 switches per sorcerer and to "choose wisely" tells me he probably learned some important understanding of curse energy, or something big from whoever he switched after Kuzakabe. That will play a part either in this final confrontation or when he goes to deal with Megumi's bytch ass to get him back/not kill him.

I'm wondering about the domain as well. We were told last chapter that Yuji has "Shrine", whatever that means, from Sukuna so my guess is that it will play a part as well. The blood stuff I think we already see its big uses, specially for RCT.
I took that as them saying we only have a month, pick two people who's technical skills cover up any weaknesses you may have specifically for sukuna. But yea Yuji's ability being soul specific/along with that book on souls seems to lean more towards what he's doing as far attacking the tether sukuna has to megumi

My domain question was moreso would those abilities combine or does one prioritize over another, they both have an equal amount of plot ingrained into yuji

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I took that as them saying we only have a month, pick two people who's technical skills cover up any weaknesses you may have specifically for sukunas.

My domain question was moreso would those abilities combine or does one prioritize over another, they both have an equal amount of plot ingrained into yuji
A fully closed Blood Shrine :bryan: :lolbron:

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Finally taking the series for what it is :blessed:
I think we all at that point after the Gojo Sukuna fight. I just like to shyt on Gege when I can. :lolbron:

I am actually intrigued how the anime goes about Culling Games, Gojo fight and the current arc. We know how great the fights are when Mappa ain't on their bullshyt. Those alone make the anime worth watching. Now how they can streamline the endless exposition is the big one.

I am praying we get some Sukuna anime original content before the big fight. That would be awesome if we get it. Though that is a big ass if.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I think we all at that point after the Gojo Sukuna fight. I just like to shyt on Gege when I can. :lolbron:

I am actually intrigued how the anime goes about Culling Games, Gojo fight and the current arc. We know how great the fights are when Mappa ain't on their bullshyt. Those alone make the anime worth watching. Now how they can streamline the endless exposition is the big one.

I am praying we get some Sukuna anime original content before the big fight. That would be awesome if we get it. Though that is a big ass if.
My guess is:

1.- Itadori's extermination + Preparation Arc + start of Culling games (Angel shows up): 13 episode first cour

2.- Culling games till Gojo's return: 13 episode second cour

3.- Gojo vs Sukuna: Film

4.- Shinjuku arc: Two 12 episode cours. If Sukuna is defeated in the next 3-5 chapters they will copy Ufotable and re-air the Gojo Sukuna film with extra content to start the first cour.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I can see season 3 ending with Megumi getting body snatched. It's too dark not to fukk up anime only watchers :russ: :russ: :russ: :demonic:
The only issue with that one is that it would be imposible to avoid spoilers for Gojo's return. Then again, if the season ends with Satoru being back, there will be a$$holes spoiling his death like in The Last of Us :heh:

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
The only issue with that one is that it would be imposible to avoid spoilers for Gojo's return. Then again, if the season ends with Satoru being back, there will be a$$holes spoiling his death like in The Last of Us :heh:
Tbh JJK fandom gonna spoil everyone no matter what they do. Hell they already spoiled a good amount of anime onlies that Gojo eventually dies when he got sealed in the anime.