Juice WRLD Dead @ 21 After Suffering Seizure (RIP)

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
Because most nikkas are not out here carrying themselves anything like royalty. All kind of "peasant" minded people being called "king" and "queen" every day...makes no sense. People took those words and ran with it
LOL...ok...at the end of the day I don't see a problem but sounds like you have some issues with it...

Cartier Murphy

Apathy’s a Tragedy & Boredom is a Crime
Daps
Damn, I saw him at a festival last year not even realizing he was just 20 at the time. That’s sad, he had his whole life ahead of him

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Damn...this gonna hit Future Hndrxx hard.

Juice Wrld told Future, directly, that HE was the reason Juice started sipping lean & Future said that hit him. Now that Juice is DEAD, most likely from the lean.....Future gonna go threw it:to:

You’ve said that Future was the artist who first influenced you to experiment with lean. Did you talk to him about that?

That’s the first thing I told him. He just was like, “Wow.” He kind of apologized.

“When he told me that, I was like ‘Oh shyt. What the fukk have I done?'” he says. “It really bothered me. It bothered me a lot. More than that I thought it would bother me when he told me that. I didn’t think I’d care about that stuff. Four years ago, I probably wouldn’t have cared if he told me: ‘Oh, that was good you was drinking.’ Now it’s like, ‘Oh shyt.’ How many other sixth-graders did I influence to drink lean?”

He continues: “I wasn’t aware of that influence, but now I’m aware of how much it influenced. It’s like, this shyt really fukked me up for a minute. It’s all I could think about. Like, ‘Damn, what have I done? What have I done to other people? What I did to myself?'”

Rip to Juice Wrld:rip:

Last edited: