Juice WRLD Dead @ 21 After Suffering Seizure (RIP)

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
He just turned 21?

I got drunk as fukk when I turned 21. Juice probably did too.

giphy.gif

But he was probably popping pills at the same time.

giphy.gif

He was bleeding from the mouth when he had a seizure?

Looks like he predicted his own death lookit this shyt

giphy.gif

these lil brehs gotta leave that shyt alone. Cats dying off of pills and lean left and right. shyt is bugged the fukk out. I don’t care how “cool” it sounds in the music and all that. Imagine having a damn seizure and people in your immediate vicinity don’t know what the fukk to do.

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth

21 it too young to die but it’s obvious bruh has his demons. Dude was in terrible shape. RIP.

Lean culture needs to die. :unimpressed:

I don’t see why anyone who wants to live a decent life would drank that shyt.

“Pour the codeine up and put some molly in the cup with it”

Okay I’ve heard enough.

RIP to the young man. I’m not gonna pretend that I didn’t wild out and experiment at his age. Luckily for me I didn’t have a million dollars and an addictive personality.

Uppers, downers, unlimited supply and traveling at high altitudes is a recipe for disasters. Same shyt almost took Ross and Wayne out.

GilSho

Veteran
Daps
Yall are so fukking corny using pro blackness to shyt on other Black ppl you dont like

Obviously, you're a fan given this nonsensical and emotional response.

Dude was a proud junkie that knew death was over the horizon yet was shamelessly promoting that shyt to his fanbase.

Weed ain't enough now this next gen want their young impressionable audience to hop on opoids, lean, percs, pills, coke etc like them.

No sympathy here. :yeshrug:

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Somethings got to give man.. I can’t imagine my hiphop heroes dying like this when I was younger. It might’ve fukked me up.. i feel bad for his fans as well. I wasn’t a fan at all but I kinda messed with Lucid Dreams mostly because of the sample. R.I.P. to the young man... Something has to happen to stop this though. Good Lord..

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
You’ve said that Future was the artist who first influenced you to experiment with lean. Did you talk to him about that?

That’s the first thing I told him. He just was like, “Wow.” He kind of apologized.

Juice WRLD on Calling Out Drake’s Baby Drama, Working With Future, and Kanye

“When he told me that, I was like ‘Oh shyt. What the fukk have I done?'” he says. “It really bothered me. It bothered me a lot. More than that I thought it would bother me when he told me that. I didn’t think I’d care about that stuff. Four years ago, I probably wouldn’t have cared if he told me: ‘Oh, that was good you was drinking.’ Now it’s like, ‘Oh shyt.’ How many other sixth-graders did I influence to drink lean?”

He continues: “I wasn’t aware of that influence, but now I’m aware of how much it influenced. It’s like, this shyt really fukked me up for a minute. It’s all I could think about. Like, ‘Damn, what have I done? What have I done to other people? What I did to myself?'”

Future Changed Rap for a Generation. He Doesn't Know How to Feel About It

RIP to Juice Wrld