Juice WRLD Dead @ 21 After Suffering Seizure (RIP)

Him

1-1800-IMHIM
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Golden △
idunGOOF'd WRLD

full

full

Commit dat unintentionally brehs for no reason brehs.

Trot LaRoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi/LA
That pill shyt makes no sense

You gonna get in the most trouble for THE GUNS and 70 pounds of weed

I know dude was an addict and not thinking str8 but that shyt still don't add up to me

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
That pill shyt makes no sense

You gonna get in the most trouble for THE GUNS and 70 pounds of weed

I know dude was an addict and not thinking str8 but that shyt still don't add up to me

Tbh, with the way his friends and people are being hush about the pills, i wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't even a lots of pill; but that he combined adderall/coke with either xans/opiates, on top of whatever else he had in his system.

I think its gonna show a combo of drugs instead of a large amount of just one, tbh.

And if true, his friends fukked up by saying he only took percs and that narcan might have fukked him up worse once he woke up because of the elevated heartrate.

That toxicology report should be interesting. My heart goes out to his mother regardless.

Trot LaRoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi/LA
Tbh, with the way his friends and people are being hush about the pills, i wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't even a lots of pill; but that he combined adderall/coke with either xans/opiates, on top of whatever else he had in his system.

I think its gonna show a combo of drugs instead of a large amount of just one, tbh.

And if true, his friends fukked up by saying he only took percs and that narcan might have fukked him up worse once he woke up because of the elevated heartrate.

That toxicology report should be interesting. My heart goes out to his mother regardless.

You probably right:francis: