Akrassikauda = Black Scorpion
Daps
Reppin
The 5 Boroughs
Oh I like this channel I subscribed months ago

Uh Oh whats that

New video

It dropped today

Youtube was going after breh demonizing his videos he was about to quit as soon as he was raking off they doing the same to the other breh Nic Relik speaking of the breh.

Y'all should check out Not Quite Right (NQR)

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
1:27 they pretty much called his dad a prison bytch

Yea but I meant deeper than that. "My boys tell me your father likes being a prison guard hoe"

Doesn't really give a good breakdown of this spaced out man on the couch and why Pac loved/hated him so much and what that drove Pac to become. Like I said before, he didn't become some gangster. He wasn't hustling. He wasn't killing enemies.. nikka turned into a dude who was killing his kindergarten buddies and hugging their moms and shyt.. That must have been the rape of the century if your kids is turning out like that

I was thinking about Pacs father scene in the shower a couple days ago lol was he a vegetable or suffering from PTSD because he fought in the war?:why:
Exactly. Dude literally doesn't even blink or move when Pac comes in either time. Slips money in his front pocket, talks to him and walks out... Dude don't even flinch