Juice is an "American horror movie classic" ...yes, the Tupac movie

videogamestashbox.com

Hotep
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
When I win I bring we with me
He was possessed by the gun :pachaha:

Bruh I was literally "laughing out loud" in my bedroom reading this shyt :mjlol: ...it's one of those things that hit you multiple times..
  1. just plane funny on first read
  2. then you notice that it fits in with horror movie cliches
  3. then you think about what if that was actually the real unspoken plot
  4. then you think about if the movie was reshot with that idea
  5. etc etc etc
Each thought down the rabbit hole funnier than the next:russ:

Last edited:

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
I wish they went into PACs life more. fukk was up with his pops? nikka didn’t even blink but PAC was putting mo way in his pocket like he had somewhere to go later or something. Moms was there too right? Told him to go check on his pops. He was obviously normal enough to make it to senior year and have a group of friends that hung tight.

all the sudden the robbery at the bar, the movie they watched, and he’s talking bout I’ll tell your momma you ain’t shyt and giving fake love when it’s time to squash it.

Next day he’s ready to rob the store, kill an innocent old man, and his best friend. Don’t even throw up or have any regret. Just laugh at the cops 20 mins later like he didn’t commit his first two murders. Hug his mans mom at the funeral and not even break a sweat. Like he a professional hitman.

then this nikka becomes the scariest nikka in Harlem. Popping up like the boogie man. Murdering nikkas in broad daylight. Murdering nikkas in basements. Trying to catch a body in the elevator with 10 witnesses and no mask

That was a hard shift. I get what they were doing. But nikka was a few weeks from graduation to a stone cold illest killer in Harlem ass nikka in like a week tops. Wasn’t even trying to get no money and shyt. Just shoot nikkas for fun
I was thinking about Pacs father scene in the shower a couple days ago lol was he a vegetable or suffering from PTSD because he fought in the war?:why:

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
Bruh I was literally "laughing out loud" in my bedroom reading this shyt :mjlol: ...it's one of those things that hit you multiple times..
  1. just plan funny on first read
  2. then you notice that it fits in with horror movie cliches
  3. then you think about what if that was actually the real unspoken plot
  4. then you think about if the movie was reshot with that idea
  5. etc etc etc
Each thought down the rabbit hole funnier than the next:russ:

I just showed my younger brother your thread and he brought up movies like Chronicle, The Craft, The Lost Boys and Akira. Like Juice they are all about troubled kids who feel oppressed and a need for power. All of them have that one kid who gets addicted to their newfound power and turns on the others. Bishop was possessed by power

Renzo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wish they went into PACs life more. fukk was up with his pops? nikka didn’t even blink but PAC was putting mo way in his pocket like he had somewhere to go later or something. Moms was there too right? Told him to go check on his pops. He was obviously normal enough to make it to senior year and have a group of friends that hung tight.

all the sudden the robbery at the bar, the movie they watched, and he’s talking bout I’ll tell your momma you ain’t shyt and giving fake love when it’s time to squash it.

Next day he’s ready to rob the store, kill an innocent old man, and his best friend. Don’t even throw up or have any regret. Just laugh at the cops 20 mins later like he didn’t commit his first two murders. Hug his mans mom at the funeral and not even break a sweat. Like he a professional hitman.

then this nikka becomes the scariest nikka in Harlem. Popping up like the boogie man. Murdering nikkas in broad daylight. Murdering nikkas in basements. Trying to catch a body in the elevator with 10 witnesses and no mask

That was a hard shift. I get what they were doing. But nikka was a few weeks from graduation to a stone cold illest killer in Harlem ass nikka in like a week tops. Wasn’t even trying to get no money and shyt. Just shoot nikkas for fun
The issue with his pops as explain by Ernest dikkerson was that he was a prison bytch and it fukked him up mentally and that's where Bishop issues came from because he didnt want to turn out like his father. Ill see if I can find the article.

Deflatedhoopdreams

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Rucker
The issue with his pops as explain by Ernest dikkerson was that he was a prison bytch and it fukked him up mentally and that's where Bishop issues came from because he didnt want to turn out like his father. Ill see if I can find the article.

I mean. How would we know this from watching the movie