• The Exorcist
  • The Omen
  • Pet Sematary
  • Cujo
  • Misery
  • Carrie
  • Firestarter
  • etc etc

If "Get Out" was the African American horror movie about the worst case scenario surrounding your interracial girls parents
then Juice was the African American horror movie about your day1 flipping out on the whole crew, out of the blue.

(fight me)

Last edited:

Kid Dynamite

aka The Big Bonanza aka The Ebony Prince
Supporter
Daps
Gotta get it right buddy

Movie turned mediocre for me when they all split up... I liked the Cooley High vibe in the beginning

kwazzy100

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I don't know if it was horror, it wasn't exactly frightening at any particular point in the movie, just dramatic and exciting. More a thriller in my opinion than a horror movie

This.
But it was a frightening movie if you really look at it. Bishop wasn't some Gangsta or a Thug, he was straight up crazy/mentally ill. He grew an addiction to murder.
It was different from other good movies, like Candyman.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
I wish they went into PACs life more. fukk was up with his pops? nikka didn’t even blink but PAC was putting mo way in his pocket like he had somewhere to go later or something. Moms was there too right? Told him to go check on his pops. He was obviously normal enough to make it to senior year and have a group of friends that hung tight.

all the sudden the robbery at the bar, the movie they watched, and he’s talking bout I’ll tell your momma you ain’t shyt and giving fake love when it’s time to squash it.

Next day he’s ready to rob the store, kill an innocent old man, and his best friend. Don’t even throw up or have any regret. Just laugh at the cops 20 mins later like he didn’t commit his first two murders. Hug his mans mom at the funeral and not even break a sweat. Like he a professional hitman.

then this nikka becomes the scariest nikka in Harlem. Popping up like the boogie man. Murdering nikkas in broad daylight. Murdering nikkas in basements. Trying to catch a body in the elevator with 10 witnesses and no mask

That was a hard shift. I get what they were doing. But nikka was a few weeks from graduation to a stone cold illest killer in Harlem ass nikka in like a week tops. Wasn’t even trying to get no money and shyt. Just shoot nikkas for fun