Juelz Santana On Serving Time, The Diplomats, His Career, New Music & More Drink Champs

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
I'm a big dip set fan...couldn't make it past 40 minutes though....anyone got cliffs? Not interested in him defending dusty activities or his promotions...any untold stories? AYE

DAT NICCA KELSO

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Foreman's Basement
He said Cam originally took Jay off Welcome to NYC because he was dissing Nas and they werent going to let him hop on the track and use it as his platform :mjlol:

Edit: nvm it was the oh boy remix, listened again on the playback the story was intertwined with when they did welcome
To nyc
Nas you are not the (boy)

:pachaha:

drugxglory

Street Struck
Daps
Reppin
CALiFORNiA
Since they giving they 'flowers' on there I wish they would go more in depth about that artist magnum opus album in detail track by track but im sure most wouldnt remember with the weed and drank that was going on @ the time of recording

Edub

Veteran
Daps
Nore needs to listen more and these interviews can be a tad shorter….til then viewing one of these in its entirety is a tough job to ask

Menna

All Star
Daps
Yeah they played up the Dipset/Taliban angle. Flagrant mixtape cover looking back smh
Thats crazy with the plane in the background

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yall hating he looks fine and im sure younger than majority of yall haters. Super influential during that time period still standing tall despite setbacks with a M of jewelry on. Yall nikkas man smh love to see a brother down
Calm down Kimbella, nobody is hating on Juelz.

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
I'm watching it right now and I'm almost finished but I had to pause it because Nore asked the question I've been wanting know. Nore asked Juelz, "Did you feel like Cam was trying to replace you when he had the UN and brought in Vado?"

Juelz said no, but I feel like he's Juelzing here. On his God Willin mixtape he has a song called Wanna Be Me and says. " I watch these nikkas trying to clone me, So now as fukk 'em, do my dirt bout my lonely" I always thought he was talking about Vado and Cam right there and I can't be the only person that felt like that.

This is the song he says it at the end.