Juelz Santana On Serving Time, The Diplomats, His Career, New Music & More Drink Champs

Jahbarri

Banned
Daps
Reppin
MONTREAL
Yall hating he looks fine and im sure younger than majority of yall haters. Super influential during that time period still standing tall despite setbacks with a M of jewelry on. Yall nikkas man smh love to see a brother down

krazykid18

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn, so that Jay verse that Cam erased for Oh Boy had a line dissing Nas before Takeover. That song was so popular Nas would have had to respond after that and probably would have before Jay made Takeover. Everything would have probably turned out differently.
How old are you, because everything in this post is historically incorrect, and isn't even in the right timeline

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
one of the most pointless interviews of all time on the platform

music coming soon :duck:

nikka was given a platform to push his "baby" icon weed brand and plug where you can cop and he proceeded to well....

juelz-talking.gif

basically a waste of his own time he has no new music and a weed brand you can't cop because of incompetence.

jesus christ :snoop:

then the muthafuka gonna call people who question him having a gun at the airport stupid because "he's not dumb enough to do that" he just go high and forgot... I got news for Juelz, being high enough to forget and carry to the airport = being dumb enough to try it. the outcome is the same :heh:

Jahbarri

Banned
Daps
Reppin
MONTREAL
one of the most pointless interviews of all time on the platform

music coming soon :duck:

nikka was given a platform to push his "baby" icon weed brand and plug where you can cop and he proceeded to well....

juelz-talking.gif

basically a waste of his own time he has no new music and a weed brand you can't cop because of incompetence.

jesus christ :snoop:

then the muthafuka gonna call people who question him having a gun at the airport stupid because "he's not dumb enough to do that" he just go high and forgot... I got news for Juelz, being high enough to forget and carry to the airport = being dumb enough to try it. the outcome is the same :heh:
Lmfaoooooo bro that part was hilarious was still good for the culture.. man brought up a 3.5G of trees

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
What did he say? Or can you just timestamp that one part? Salute.
hoes cheating and begging to get chosen by famous men... nothing new

the same tired old routine of equating hoes to all women then saying why it makes men not trusting. same dude who wifed a chick that was known around the way.

nikkaz just be saying shyt to sound smart while living contradictory. none of their women are the exception... :dead:

thekidfromqueens

the best borough
Daps
Reppin
Southside, Queens
It's funny when Nore said he has the most controversial line in Hip Hop history, I thought he was gonna talk about the

"I worship the prophet/The great Mohammed Atta/For his courage behind the wheel of the plane/Reminds me when I was dealin’ the ‘caine.”

That was WILD when it dropped.
That's literally what I thought too.

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
This interview was kind of pointless to me too. You can tell he couldn't talk about his career in depth without calling out cam so they kept it PG.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Would rather tigger on math show
man, Math Hoffa's show has impressed me lately. Its my #2 pod like this with DC still being #1.

i will say however, that loudmouth dude who always yells in the camera is TOO MUCH at times. I forget his name, and he does come with facts and stories, but he talks over questions and is loud as fukk.

not as bad as JACK THRILLER corny ass when he shows up on drink champs, but pretty distracting

Dem313wayz

Superstar
Daps
man, Math Hoffa's show has impressed me lately. Its my #2 pod like this with DC still being #1.

i will say however, that loudmouth dude who always yells in the camera is TOO MUCH at times. I forget his name, and he does come with facts and stories, but he talks over questions and is loud as fukk.

not as bad as JACK THRILLER corny ass when he shows up on drink champs, but pretty distracting

I like DC but their interviews are too long. Eventually they get too fukked up and they be repeating the same shyt and I lose interest

IAMDetroit

"Yall Nig*as"
Daps
Reppin
D
At 2:04:00 on audio
Can't tell if thats elz or his brother talkin

IAMDetroit

"Yall Nig*as"
Daps
Reppin
D
I didn't look at the video but I hope this nikka ain't got a sippy cup fr :snoop: