@JudgeJoeGorlla being on suicide watch after being exposed/Ethered by @Phoenix_Knightly23

illadope

きんが
Daps
she barely posted on here before a couple weeks ago.

im not even talking about just her. Money wise its smart to keep folks around that cause problems (specially on a forum) because that converts to shytloads of impressions. She needs to not post at all if shes just going to be getting into it with others honestly.

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
im not even talking about just her. Money wise its smart to keep folks around that cause problems (specially on a forum) because that converts to shytloads of impressions. She needs to not post at all if shes just going to be getting into it with others honestly.
It's done breh she lost :manny:

Supreme HD

Superstar
Daps
A bunch of u guys on here are legit c00ns. Well done for calling another black person ashy and making fun of his features instead of uplifting each other. :francis::martin: at least @JudgeJoeGorilla got plans to go into politics to help black people and him crying on that video just shows how much his cares about his own people. But y'all made a smiley out of it, ignored his message and put it on here to make fun of him. If that show how misguided and lost our people are then i don't know what else. Clown show on here.

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
Take your meds today Jones?

:comeon: Dude everyone on this board knows your one tv night denial away from killing your mom and becoming some Norman Bates weirdo ass nikka. The audacity of your cock eyed ass to ask anyone if they are sane is like the illest shyt in the world to me :gucci:. Like nikka if you don't sit your half retarded looking ass all the the fukk down and shut up.

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
A bunch of u guys on here are legit c00ns. Well done for calling another black person ashy and making fun of his features instead of uplifting each other. :francis::martin: at least @JudgeJoeGorilla got plans to go into politics to help black people and him crying on that video just shows how much his cares about his own people. But y'all made a smiley out of it, ignored his message and put it on here to make fun of him. If that show how misguided and lost our people are then i don't know what else. Clown show on here.

How a nikka that don't have a job, degree, no political background go go into politics though breh? He now even going to school to be a lawyer, how the fukk he go be a judge. The dude is a clown.

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Tried to tell them, but they didn't hear me doe :snoop: