@JudgeJoeGorlla being on suicide watch after being exposed/Ethered by @Phoenix_Knightly23

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
:laff:

I'm not even mad at PK for lying. You know why? Because PK's brand name on here is the equivalent to Nike. She trolled everyone yesterday and people flocked to it and believed it because of that brand name. And even when she gets caught lying or trolling, people will still take her side out of brand loyalty (the same way shoppers buy brand name clothing out of brand loyalty) or out of spite for the opposing party.

And this isn't PK's fault, this is Coli members fault. I'm sure she's enjoyed this whole thing to get laughs knowing that she has that kind of leverage.

She's is a bigger draw than Marvel Movies.

7wuXfar.png

Max Power

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The right way, the wrong way and the Max Power way

I'm not even mad at PK for lying. You know why? Because PK's brand name on here is the equivalent to Nike. She trolled everyone yesterday and people flocked to it and believed it because of that brand name. And even when she gets caught lying or trolling, people will still take her side out of brand loyalty (the same way shoppers buy brand name clothing out of brand loyalty) or out of spite for the opposing party.

And this isn't PK's fault, this is Coli members fault. I'm sure she's enjoyed this whole thing to get laughs knowing that she has that kind of leverage.

7wuXfar.png

Someone help this poor fella off the floor.

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide

7wuXfar.png
I just wanted fukkery :mjcry::Kbevs:

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Someone help this poor fella off the floor.
Its funny to me. It's fukked up what happened to Joe because everyone was ready to drag his name through the mud and he's already shyt on enough, but this whole thing is funny to me because of how the majority of members behave in these PK threads.

25YOUTHS!!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Really a 7 page thread on this shyt?:dwillhuh:
I remember he called her out in the OG thread and she was caught pump faking.
It was a good diss but the since the whole premise was fake shyt is nullified :francis:

Gotta honor the ban bet esp since she accepted it
Doubt it's gon happen tho, her attention whoring is unfortunately effective esp with her spiral lately
Thats why she nonchalant bout the whole thing
@JudgeJoeGorilla should demand the ban bet be honored but it's a popularity contest breh

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Really a 7 page thread on this shyt?:dwillhuh:
I remember he called her out in the OG thread and she was caught pump faking.
It was a good diss but the since the whole premise was fake shyt is nullified :francis:

Gotta honor the ban bet esp since she accepted it
Doubt it's gon happen tho, her attention whoring is unfortunately effective esp with her spiral lately
Thats why she nonchalant bout the whole thing
@JudgeJoeGorilla should demand the ban bet be honored but it's a popularity contest breh
The bet is official I'm waiting for the settlement. She accepted and everything.