@JudgeJoeGorlla being on suicide watch after being exposed/Ethered by @Phoenix_Knightly23

Phoenix_Knightly23

Out of TLR and into the light :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
I thought the coli's own litebright was a soulja :hhh: Still aint accept a bet yet. Crazy thing is, I did shyt to her and keep her name out my mouth. I thought she was cool. There was one chick I had a beef with, but nooooooooooo:hubie:

You started all this shyt breh quit playing victim :stopitslime:

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
i already knew nikkas on this board been sending coli chicks pics of themselves, offering to fly out to see the, western union money to them

he's not the only one.. there's 3 more for a fact per pico roscoe told me that sent her pics around 2 years ago...
:mjlol::mjlol::damegeta:

Phoenix_Knightly23

Out of TLR and into the light :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
W9jXXjY.gif

@Preacher another way to get a plat :lolbron:

illadope

きんが
Daps
You will get banned if you accept and have no proof. Are you scared of getting banned because only coli simps show your washed up ass any attention? Get your funky ass outta here :camby:

Like I told you before, go out and get some p*ssy. Log off and do something that pushes towards whatever goals you have in life.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
I doubt the nikka sent her any PMs since she confessed that she was drunk yesterday and craving attention.

She probably did it to character assassinate the guy. No proofs, yet nikkas swallowed it hook, line, and sinker. Especially from a chick that's an attention seeker and would do anything for attention, including creating a thread to post her personal information, while referring to herself in 3rd person.

Stop bullying this guy.
coli simps gonna :cape:

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps