@JudgeJoeGorlla being on suicide watch after being exposed/Ethered by @Phoenix_Knightly23

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
I thought the coli's own litebright was a soulja :hhh: Still aint accept a bet yet. Crazy thing is, I did shyt to her and keep her name out my mouth. I thought she was cool. There was one chick I had a beef with, but nooooooooooo:hubie:

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
gallery_75266_1131_31449.jpg

God Bless y'all. Every last one.:beli:

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Apparently I'll get banned for sending dikk pics that were sent to me :mjlol: what kinda ass backwards logic. Y'all really standing up for kindergarten dusty ass googly eye sock puppet built nikka.
You will get banned if you accept and have no proof. Are you scared of getting banned because only coli simps show your washed up ass any attention? Get your funky ass outta here :camby:

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
I have better things to do than sit on here and gossip all day for negs and reps. All you guys are losers.

Disrespect your woman indirectly brehs

That's basically his answer of idc. Proves my other point :manny:

What your other point breh time you pull them dikks out and funk on these bytch nikkas breh

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
i already knew nikkas on this board been sending coli chicks pics of themselves, offering to fly out to see the, western union money to them

he's not the only one.. there's 3 more for a fact per pico roscoe told me that sent her pics around 2 years ago...
I never sent shyt. Also, I made a ban be and she's yet to accept. Let that sink in breh.