Daps
davonne-rogers-pretends-to-be-shocked.gif
Did anyone watch her show?

bytch screamed MAGA.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anyone preaching letting this career criminal slide again is MAGA

Her gripe was with using tax payers money to prosecute for those charges.... knowing very well he's not going to jail..... and that he can still run for president. They basically made him a living martyr. I believe Judge Judy has called Trump an embarrassment to the political process or something to that effect. She also backed Bloomberg in 2020

RiverCity916

South Sacramento
Daps
Reppin
Sacramento
Completely anti maga here, but she's not wrong, it was a trumped up charge and politically motivated and it's not even that controversial for unbiased people to admit.

Most people don't even know what he was charged with or convicted of. Paying for someone's silence isn't a crime, it's a contract. The crime here is he didn't pay her "the right way" by documenting it correctly on his business filings. Most experts say this is a misdemeanor level crime that probably wouldn't even be criminally processed in most cases. It wasn't about "getting justice" it was about getting Trump and this is what they had that would stick.

I compare this to the Hunter Biden conviction. Most people hear he got convicted of something and start thinking about his laptop, PDF File allegations, etc but the actual charge was checking that he wasn't a drug addict on his gun permit. Big whoop. Millions spent plus nonstop media coverage on that when bigger real crimes are happening. Political theater.

No

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Her gripe was with using tax payers money to prosecute for those charges.... knowing very well he's not going to jail..... and that he can still run for president. They basically made him a living martyr. I believe Judge Judy has called Trump an embarrassment to the political process or something to that effect. She also backed Bloomberg in 2020
You mean YOUR gripe :mjpls:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
and aren't those stats based on actual immigrants who came here legally and are productive, and not illegal immigrants who just so happen to cross the boarder?

Got to read those stats and know the year they were published too.
No. Those stats include immigrants with legal status and undocumented immigrants.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Damn I gotta tell my mama. I bought her an Amazon Echo and all she wanted to know is how she can watch Judge Judy on it :upsetfavre: Got me wishing it was pops instead, the unfettered DISDAIN this muhfukka has for Trump is world class :wow: