Daps
Reppin
Southside of Gotham (Montgomery, AL)
davonne-rogers-pretends-to-be-shocked.gif

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This bytch really said...on national television...that she hates people using the system for self aggrandizement.

Judge Judy said this.

The bytch who was on TV for like 30 years, using the system and made hundreds of millions of dollars...really said that shyt.

My god. I'm living in a fukking Twilight Zone episode.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
didn’t two illegals in ny just get arrested for raping a 13 year old in broad daylight? seems like there is at least a kernel of truth to what she is saying.

:francis:

yeah and he's getting prosecuted. News Flash immigrants commit less crime per capita than natural born citizens since they're trying to remain in the country.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yeah and he's getting prosecuted. News Flash immigrants commit less crime per capita than natural born citizens since they're trying to remain in the country.
fukk this bullshyt ass talking point. like we're supposed to be grateful for that :mjlol:

they're illegal immigrants. they committed a crime when they came here illegally

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That's not MAGA....most NYs feel that way
In that case, most don't understand the charges, are not privy to what the DA has (they don't bring expensive, time consuming cases like this on a whim), and are likely making their judgement on the merits of THIS case based on other gripes e.g. someone robbed a store and got released therefore the system is corrupt and Trump didn't do it.

Yes, a lot of folks make those dumb ass, bum ass logical leaps while they know very little about the system.