Judge Joe Brown sets the record straight on Ike Turner: "Tina was a Pimp in Memphis"

vino

Superstar
Daps
Yep, Ike is no saint his damn self. I don't know if you've ever heard of of an old show Reach Around Radio before with Speedy and Claudia Jordan, but they had a guest who used to a part of Ike & Tina's group. He said both of them were abusive towards each other.

I remember the show but I never saw that episode. I believe they were both abusive too. I watched an Arsenio Hall interview and he lightly mentioned how Tina was not a nice person and you can sense he didn’t care for her (while he interviewed Ike briefly). But, at the end of the day it’s no way to spin it in Ike’s favor. He still a man and it’s never a good look hitting your wife.

that guy

Superstar
Daps
Everyone just gonna pretend this wasn't posted?
This was common back then. Hell, leave outside america and you’ll see that in most countries it’s still like this.

You’d hear men back then all the time saying “I had to jump on my woman last night because…”

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
Joe brown is a real coliBreh. I no,inate him for poster of the year :russ:
just thinking about when he said was trying to book a lady, and she told him you fool you already fukked me 2 years ago. he didn't even remember

KingsOfKings

𝕄𝕒𝕕𝕝𝕚𝕓 𝕚𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔾𝕠𝕒𝕥
Daps
He's been going in a lot lately he spoke on Obama on some show being a rainbow boy 🌈 and frequenting bath houses

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
The streets
How are you certain what you stated is the truth? Do you believe every rumor that comes out from the streets? Were you told by a family member that actually witnessed it, because I am pretty sure you were not alive to do that nor were you alive when the alleged action took place.

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
If this and the 8 other peons that dapped this soft, try hard pearl clutching shyt
Makes you sad:skip:
Then I know damn well you ain’t never been around old black people
Ever in life:pachaha::mjpls:
There's a difference between Clarence from the store and someone with a platform like Joe Brown, you know exactly what I'm talking about