Judge Joe Brown sets the record straight on Ike Turner: "Tina was a Pimp in Memphis"

Maximus Rex

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Evils of Men
:ehh:

They really used to beat on each other.. That's what I've always heard as a lil boy. Those were the rumors back in the day. All that being said, Tina wasn't innocent or a victim let the streets tell it.

You trying to justify that shxt based on that :mjlol:

I don't know how you dudes move but you don't put your hands on a woman unless you are in fear for your life

LadyJ2

Superstar
Daps

- "Ike always spent time out of his day to mentor kids and Black boys"
- "Tina Turner treated alot of her fans like dirt"
- "I saw with my own two eyes in person we were at a barbeque. She came out of the house started cussing at Ike. She came out and hit him repeatedly with a cast iron gardening rake"
- "I saw Tina tell a young female fan that wanted to talk to her "don't ever talk to me you sleezy bytch unless give you permission to". The girl started crying "
- "She was also a full time Pimp in Memphis"
- "That's why I don't respect Tina because Hollywood tried to run a game on Ike. They tried to spread that Feminist agenda"

Can't lie, I used not fukk with Angela Bassett because of her portrayal of her in the movie, and the storyline felt like a fairytale :yeshrug::manny:

So you had an issue with Angela Bassett but not Laurence Fishburne who according to you played a totally “fabricated” version of Ike Turner?

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
So you had an issue with Angela Bassett but not Laurence Fishburne who according to you played a totally “fabricated” version of Ike Turner?

So I shouldn't focus on the person who the focal point of the movie, the Leading role, and so called "protagonist" with supposed 0 flaws even though the person she is portraying had a rough life that is contradictory to the movie? She was a pimp, why wasn't that put in the movie?

THINK

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
It makes me sad to hear older Black people talk like this, it doesn't command respect at all :hhh:
If this and the 8 other peons that dapped this soft, try hard pearl clutching shyt
Makes you sad:skip:
Then I know damn well you ain’t never been around old black people
Ever in life:pachaha::mjpls: