Judge Joe Brown has a schizophrenic episode

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
In his latest schizophrenic episode, Judge Joe Brown goes off on an un-educated tirade. He proceeds to call Kamala Harris a Hoe. This is a senile old man:snoop:. My guess is that Kamala Harris turned him down and he been bitter ever since :dead:

OK.... BUT..

She went from DA, to Attorney General to State Senator.. all within a 13 year period.

She ran for president as a STATE senator and got the fewest votes of anyone that ran and dropped out early in the race.
She gets picked to be VP, and now in an election year, the president decides not to run so now she gets to run for president without anyone voting for her.

So she's about to possibly be president bypassing more qualified people. You don't get to be in that position and rise like that without the right people backing you. I can't speak on her time in California, but it just seems like she got accelerated and I doubt it was based on her political skills.

She graduated law school in 1989, passed the bar exam in 1990 and got a position as assistant DA in the same year. She married a jew in 2014 while she was Attorney General and 3 years later becomes states senator.

shyt don't add up.

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
OK.... BUT..

She went from DA, to Attorney General to State Senator.. all within a 13 year period.

She ran for president as a STATE senator and got the fewest votes of anyone that ran and dropped out early in the race.
She gets picked to be VP, and now in an election year, the president decides not to run so now she gets to run for president without anyone voting for her.

So she's about to possibly be president bypassing more qualified people. You don't get to be in that position and rise like that without the right people backing you. I can't speak on her time in California, but it just seems like she got accelerated and I doubt it was based on her political skills.

She graduated law school in 1989, passed the bar exam in 1990 and got a position as assistant DA in the same year. She married a jew in 2014 while she was Attorney General and 3 years later becomes states senator.

shyt don't add up.
Tbh I think her being DA in the bay area had more to do with it. The bay area has a powerful indian community. Also she put in the work (i remember seeing a photo of her working with the Obama campaign team)

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
OK.... BUT..

shyt don't add up.
Trump was a reality TV star with zero political background and became President of the US. I ain't in the position to question shyt after that.