JTG out here shytting on the WWE

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Anyone notice midway through his JTG rant, Erik started talking about himself ?
I'm right. I was right then...I was right about Taker vs Shawn not bringing in any money. I was right back Rock having to bail them out of 3 WMs..and I was right about Roman last night while everyone was being all wish washy and acting like it was all good. I was right about Seth too if you want to get technical about it....I'm the consistent one. You're the hang along...the guy that comes in on the conversation far too late and without anything of merit to say.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:what:

what push? Getting jobbed out on superstars and feuding with guys like Yoshi Tatsu is a push now?

You're acting like being teamed up with Cena didn't leave Cryme Time in the bushes like being with Cena does for anyone.

How is getting paid more in wwe than he ever would anywhere else make him a loser and a disgusting human being? You're a little too extra in your hate for the guy.
Was there a rock Diss somewhere on that Twitter ?

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
I'm right. I was right then...I was right about Taker vs Shawn not bringing in any money. I was right back Rock having to bail them out of 3 WMs..and I was right about Roman last night while everyone was being all wish washy and acting like it was all good. I was right about Seth too if you want to get technical about it....I'm the consistent one. You're the hang along...the guy that comes in on the conversation far too late and without anything of merit to say.

LMFAO wtf does this have to do with you being a pathetic loser.

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
Imagine getting this angry about JTG :dead:

Bro look who we're dealing with

Magneto2-1.jpg

WOAHMYGOODNESS

Your TSC World Champion
Daps
Six figures a year while paying for his own travel and hotels. Yeah..he was living real bossy on the international circuit:laugh: And that's a failure. A lazy, no driven goofy ass failure. You're from a weak generation..you applaud weak behavior like that. But JTG ain't shyt and never was. He's a herb ass idiot that went out like a sucker last time I saw him and now he's a Twitter comedian because he ain't worth the ground he walks on.
Meanwhile you make 3% what he made and are on a forum hating on him
Hed beat your ass as well as anyone with two hands u autistic fukk :laff:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Meanwhile you make 3% what he made and are on a forum hating on him
Hed beat your ass as well as anyone with two hands u autistic fukk :laff:

I make more than him now though and I'm not hating on anything. I'm calling the gay nygga out for what he is. He'll beat your ass...I'll knock out JTG in 20 seconds. He can't touch me. He's a gay sluggish looking fakkit. LOL. You nyggas are a little bit too much in love with the toughness of some of these sissies.

We got 15 goofballs in here defending JTG:laugh:

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
I make more than him now though and I'm not hating on anything. I'm calling the gay nygga out for what he is. He'll beat your ass...I'll knock out JTG in 20 seconds. He can't touch me. He's a gay sluggish looking fakkit. LOL. You nyggas are a little bit too much in love with the toughness of some of these sissies.

We got 15 goofballs in here defending JTG:laugh:

:dwillhuh:

I just came in here because I got an alert.

Goddamn.

That R=G-Pac Heat is real :wow: