JTG out here shytting on the WWE

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
In the WWE? Yeah...2 weeks is a mini push. Shelton Benjamin was hated here because he was put on a losing streak and was given a Mama's Boy gimmick. That's how easy Vince can pull gullible nygga's card.

I don't care about JTG staying and collecting checks. You're acting like he's your hero by being lazy, complacent, and living that type of way. He's not working now for a reason and it all caught up with him. You like to admire lazy nyggas? Do you. He's a chump to me. There are a TON OF people that are pathetic in entertainment who make easy money..Kim K is one of them. Stephanie McMahon is one of them. So it's no big deal.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
:what:

Damn nikka, da hell he do to you? That even necessary? :dahell: :heh:

It is now since everyone wants to cape and act like he had worth:laugh: They bringing up his WWE contract as a reason to defend him:laugh: WTF..same nyggas that was dissing Benjamin for years:laugh: A TRUE hard working athlete who got held down even though he was one of the best and talented stars they ever had on the roster. Hell, if it wasn't for Benjamin, you nyggas wouldn't even know who Brock Lesnar is.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
He got a single's push. Failed. His tag run didn't matter after the first year. He's a joke. He got paid for not doing anything. He's a loser. A suspect ass nygga. A disgusting human being with no ambition and no reason to be discussed. LOL@JTG

Sounds like a pretty good job to me :yeshrug:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Sounds like a pretty good job to me :yeshrug:

Agreed but still..that's no reason for everyone to acting like he was anything special. He's more proof of how out of touch the system was if I want to get into the economics of the whole affair. Wasted time and money on him while allowing true talent to fester and go to waste.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Agreed but still..that's no reason for everyone to acting like he was anything special. He's more proof of how out of touch the system was if I want to get into the economics of the whole affair. Wasted time and money on him while allowing true talent to fester and go to waste.

When did anyone act like he was anything special? On this board at least people were more amazed by his ability not to catch deavors than his ability in the ring.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
When did anyone act like he was anything special? On this board at least people were more amazed by his ability not to catch deavors than his ability in the ring.

Call it that but to defend a lazy nygga who never did anything of worth? That's odd. And now he's a comedian. Until the Rumble fans created the scene for reactions from everyone, when did anyone ever even consider thinking about JTG? lol.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Shelton Benjamin was hated here because he was put on a losing streak and was given a Mama's Boy gimmick. That's how easy Vince can pull gullible nygga's card.

wasn't posting here at the time but i'm willing to bet this is an exaggeration. i'm gonna bet no one hated Benjamin, they hated the fact that Benjamin was losing a lot same shyt with MVP they didn't hate MVP, that hated him losing so much. Willing to bet people though the mamas boy gimmick was dumb, because it was, didn't mean they weren't giving him props for still being the great wrestler that he is.

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
He got a single's push. Failed. His tag run didn't matter after the first year. He's a joke. He got paid for not doing anything. He's a loser. A suspect ass nygga. A disgusting human being with no ambition and no reason to be discussed. LOL@JTG

Anyone notice midway through his JTG rant, Erik started talking about himself ?

Crown Bearer

heavy is the head...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn, word to @DPresidential
In the WWE? Yeah...2 weeks is a mini push. Shelton Benjamin was hated here because he was put on a losing streak and was given a Mama's Boy gimmick. That's how easy Vince can pull gullible nygga's card.

I don't care about JTG staying and collecting checks. You're acting like he's your hero by being lazy, complacent, and living that type of way. He's not working now for a reason and it all caught up with him. You like to admire lazy nyggas? Do you. He's a chump to me. There are a TON OF people that are pathetic in entertainment who make easy money..Kim K is one of them. Stephanie McMahon is one of them. So it's no big deal.
Well, I wasn't here when Benjamin was on the roster, but I'm not gonna hate a guy because of decisions that were out of his control.

I haven't implied or said about him being my hero for getting his money, but you sure keep saying he's some bum ass nikka like you got sources in the back. I need receipts because I haven't heard anything about him being that way.

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
wasn't posting here at the time but i'm willing to bet this is an exaggeration. i'm gonna bet no one hated Benjamin, they hated the fact that Benjamin was losing a lot same shyt with MVP they didn't hate MVP, that hated him losing so much. Willing to bet people though the mamas boy gimmick was dumb, because it was, didn't mean they weren't giving him props for still being the great wrestler that he is.
No one hated Shelton, it was just Erik rode his dikk so we would make fun of Shelton for botching and having the charisma of a 2x4. Erik took it personally though. Plus we also like to remind the virgin that Shelton's best match was against HBGOAT, reminding the virgin of that pisses him off to no end.

Crown Bearer

heavy is the head...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn, word to @DPresidential
Call it that but to defend a lazy nygga who never did anything of worth? That's odd. And now he's a comedian. Until the Rumble fans created the scene for reactions from everyone, when did anyone ever even consider thinking about JTG? lol.
No one would be defending him if you didnt say some outlandish shyt about him being the biggest bust EVER :what:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast

Oh...NO, no, no, kiddo. This place turned on Benjamin BIG TIME. They were into Metro, MVP, and eventually starting acting like Kofi was that nygga. They went with whatever the WWE brass booked and Benjamin being a victim of politics didn't matter.They used his mic skills as a ploy to hate on him and even gave the Hardyz credit..which was quite the sight considering how much they marked out for Edge at the time. You can bet all you want but Benjamin was spat on a lot in TSC even when he did decent work in 2008 as the US Champion having all those good matches.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
No one would be defending him if you didnt say some outlandish shyt about him being the biggest bust EVER :what:
I didn't say outlandish. I called it how I saw it and hurt nyggas had to put their foots in their mouths and now want to defend a lazy ass nygga who never brought anything to the table. It's like defending an injured NBA Player who got a $30 million contract even though he's hurt for 2/3 of it. It's insane. That's your generation. You defend stupidity and from the looks of it? Very proudly. It's no wonder Vince thinks he can run that shyt he tried with Roman last night...you'll just take it and go "oh well. If only he did two things different, it wouldn't be so bad":laugh: Soft.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Well, I wasn't here when Benjamin was on the roster, but I'm not gonna hate a guy because of decisions that were out of his control.

I haven't implied or said about him being my hero for getting his money, but you sure keep saying he's some bum ass nikka like you got sources in the back. I need receipts because I haven't heard anything about him being that way.

I don't need sources. I saw what I saw and JTG brought NOTHING to the table. Why is that hard to comprehend? LOL.