tumblr_p1kchk9OJY1wadmcio1_400.gif

Marco Zen

Black Privilege
Daps
Reppin
The Other A
Joy Taylor is 37 years old.
No husband. No kids.

And if it wasn't for her boob job, she'd be another refrigerator shaped girl working behind the camera.

In 8 years she's still gonna be doing podcasts, sad that no rich athlete saved her. And when she looks around at all her other girlfriends who settled down, she's gonna be in her apartment...staring at herself in the mirror, contemplating old age alone, trying to force a phony smile like Joaquin Phoenix's Joker... convincing herself that she doesn't regret not having children and passing up all those men.

I'm sure a tummy tuck and BBL will fix it all tho.

Damn nikka :picard:

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
I use to think Joy was pretty dope for the most part. The more she puts her personal shyt out there, you can feel the arrogance emanating from her.
Facts. She was definitely a bit more humble when she was hosting that show with the college football breh. She got on Cowherd's show and her ego skyrocketed. Damn shame...

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Genuine question; do more than 100 people actually give a shyt?

Kids are protesting genocide, women are fighting for reproductive rights, black people are finally pushing harder for reparations

Are gays really what is worth this much energy? I'm asking you guys that follow celebs like this. Do you actually care like they do?

Tommy Lee Jones

All Star
Daps
She had an IG post posted on here in a thread before of them on vacation in Panama or something and I saw her. Everyone said she was the finest one in the picture(objectively she was).
Yea she’s bad but she’s single too. She must of been real bad in hs.