Joy Taylor has a message for Harlemites

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Joy Taylor is 37 years old.
No husband. No kids.

And if it wasn't for her boob job, she'd be another refrigerator shaped girl working behind the camera.

In 8 years she's still gonna be doing podcasts, sad that no rich athlete saved her. And when she looks around at all her other girlfriends who settled down, she's gonna be in her apartment...staring at herself in the mirror, contemplating old age alone, trying to force a phony smile like Joaquin Phoenix's Joker... convincing herself that she doesn't regret not having children and passing up all those men.

I'm sure a tummy tuck and BBL will fix it all tho.

jay83

Superstar
Daps
No husband. No kids.

And if it wasn't for her boob job, she'd be another refrigerator shaped girl working behind the camera.

In 8 years she's still gonna be doing podcasts, sad that no rich athlete saved her. And when she looks around at all her other girlfriends who settled down, she's gonna be in her apartment...staring at herself in the mirror, contemplating old age alone, trying to force a phony smile like Joaquin Phoenix's Joker... convincing herself that she doesn't regret not having children and passing up all those men.

At least she gets to thirst trap for the next 30 years. Usually what the old single chicks do now.

:mjlol:

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Can someone confirm she has big dark areolas for me please? I usually don’t pay attention to what she’s saying.

:yeshrug:

IMG-8388.jpg

:wow:

kevin arnold

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No husband. No kids.

Do you know who her brother is, why does anybody need to save her.

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
No husband. No kids.

All that makeup, blinding, blurry ass filters, and never forget

374878433_1.gif

128221722_conceited-emoji.png

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
No husband. No kids.

Exactly