Journalist Elijah Schaffer resorts to more racism after receiving backlash for calling Halle Bailey ugly UPDATE: OPP PACK REDISTRIBUTED

mykey

Superstar
Daps
My goodness, the Master Race is so p*ssy..these dudes are literal cry babies and sissies.:picard:

When you refuse to back down and step in a loud tough talking cac's face, they fold real quick. :pachaha:
They are the only race with majority recessive traits in their genes. So they try to overcompensate with the aggressive behavior, racism, lies, falsifying history, etc.

Ethiopian albino

meron-benti-5.jpg

Pakistan_albino_1.jpg

DerrtySouthpaw

Gawdisbyke
Daps
Reppin
404 to 205
You come for the mother of my child and I'm running thru a pack of backwoods on all your dead loved ones

:yeshrug:
I didn’t even know who DDG was and his relationship to Halle til yesterday. Oh hell yea imma flame the fukk outta you if you talk about my mom , sis, girl whoever. I know sarcasm doesn’t translate over the internet but it’s definitely fukk this guy and his mom on my side :unimpressed::hubie:

BruhManFromTheFifthFlo

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
All parties are corny. Yall stay defending bytches you never met. Hailey Bailey eyes are really far apart. Not a diss just facts
14 pages of grown men cheering and accusing people of being cacs for thinking this shyt is corny. It's crazy :mjlol:
Cacs see black people defending each other and get triggered :heh:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
You're not responding to a serious person. I'm so fukking sick of these pieces of shyt laughing and meme'ing on black people. It used to be that they'd get little to no push back because we weren't online like that. Those motherfukkers weren't ready for black people who work in STEM fields and got time and zero c00n energy in their spirits to give them that work.

There's a new kind of black person online who will dox, expose, remix and weaponize their own memes against them. I fukking love to see this shyt. America has become a nation of pussies over the years and thus have created an environment where the socially and financially powerful face little to no consequences for their blatant disrespect of others. When "they" go low, we don't go high. We bust out the shovels and put em 6 feet lower. I'm loving this energy and need it to continue.
tumblr_lv4zylAiBf1r6wxbho1_250.gif

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
It's funny that suspect accounts like these two are always coming to eachother's defense...
Its because they are triggered cacs or fukking tap dancing c00ns :manny:

fukk that Apology and fukk that cracker ass CRACKA DEAD c*nt OF A ET LOOKING MOTHA :russ:
He can go see her by digging her bytch ass up or offing himself :pacspit: