Journalist Elijah Schaffer resorts to more racism after receiving backlash for calling Halle Bailey ugly UPDATE: OPP PACK REDISTRIBUTED

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Breh it's not just about Halle...
You're not responding to a serious person. I'm so fukking sick of these pieces of shyt laughing and meme'ing on black people. It used to be that they'd get little to no push back because we weren't online like that. Those motherfukkers weren't ready for black people who work in STEM fields and got time and zero c00n energy in their spirits to give them that work.

There's a new kind of black person online who will dox, expose, remix and weaponize their own memes against them. I fukking love to see this shyt. America has become a nation of pussies over the years and thus have created an environment where the socially and financially powerful face little to no consequences for their blatant disrespect of others. When "they" go low, we don't go high. We bust out the shovels and put em 6 feet lower. I'm loving this energy and need it to continue.

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
You're not responding to a serious person. I'm so fukking sick of these pieces of shyt laughing and meme'ing on black people. It used to be that they'd get little to no push back because we weren't online like that. Those motherfukkers weren't ready for black people who work in STEM fields and got time and zero c00n energy in their spirits to give them that work.

There's a new kind of black person online who will dox, expose, remix and weaponize their own memes against them. I fukking love to see this shyt. America has become a nation of pussies over the years and thus have created an environment where the socially and financially powerful face little to no consequences for their blatant disrespect of others. When "they" go low, we don't go high. We bust out the shovels and put em 6 feet lower. I'm loving this energy and need it to continue.

tayroc-ave.gif

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Haven't seen a well deserved collective roasting like this one in a while :wow:

They shouldn't let up and must keep their foot on his scrawny neck..this is how these cacs been doing us. No sympathy, no mercy for us so none for him either. Cac probably shoot himself by the end of the day if he hasn't already. Smh

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/2
So
@ElijahSchaffer
just dm me and said he ready to apology to the black community(he didn’t say that exactly)

Yall remember when the Nets gave Kyrie Irving six requirements to fulfill before he can return from suspension? I’m not in the business of telling other groups how to be offended. I disagreed, but i understood it.

Since I don’t believe in canceling culture, I think the only way we can consider his apology if he does 6 things

1. Spend $500,000 at a black own business
2. Donate $100,000 to miss black America beauty pageant to show you care about black beauty standards
3. Complete anti black American training
4. Meet with black reparations leaders, Donate, and advocates for reparations on your platforms once a month for 3 years
5. Pin the link to little mermaid movie to your profile for at least a year
6. Public apology to the Halle Bailey

Would yall accept his apology then?

2/2
These where the 6 requirements Kyrie had to fulfill

Apologize and condemn the film he promoted
Make a $500,000 donation to anti-hate causes
Complete sensitivity training
Complete anti-semetism training
Meet with the ADL and Jewish leaders
Meet with team owner Joe Tsai to demonstrate an understanding of the situation

Salute to the community yall inspired me. One love

Nets give Kyrie Irving six requirements to fulfill before he can return from suspension, per report

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

FACTS!

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
Cac's mom's nudes been dropped yet? :ehh:

Asking for a friend :hubie:

Edit: i wasnt here til like 2018 but based on the lore ive observed in that time i feel like young coli the nudes would have been long dropped. Is all im saying :hubie: