Journalist Cries About Sexy Polygons In His Video Games

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
dudes like this are always shocked and turned upside down when they run into women who don't give a fukk or straight up enjoy the stuff he's complaining about

Yeah, I say that all the time whenever folks talk about sexualized women. I'm like...long as there's a decent balance, it's not as problematic as some make it out to be. Plus, at the end of the day, it's the artist's design decision really.

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Thought this was a resetera post :pachaha:

And dudes examples outside of genshin are old as fukk.

If anything "sexualization of women" in mainstream western games has gone waaaay down over this last gen. And I say western..because every other gaming industry don't give a fukk at all about this :skip:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
dudes like this are always shocked and turned upside down when they run into women who don't give a fukk or straight up enjoy the stuff he's complaining about
And it's beautiful every time :russ:

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
Also, Samus from a recent GOTY contender/winner.

samus-metroid.gif
would slam ass with samus

SNYC

Black American in NYC (yes, we exist 😲)
Daps
Reppin
BK & BX
He would probably commit that playing Thot Fighter

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Need to stop giving attention to articles like these, the writer accomplished his goal

MarcP

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The virtue signaling male feminist who goes out of his way to show how big of an ally he is while actually being highly likely to engage in predatory behavior behind the scenes.

shyt weird. nikkas is simultaneously super duper progressive liberal when it comes to cosplay and onlyfans but turn into anti-sex prudes when talking about video game characters.

Man saw Lara Croft and said ew icky.:mjtf:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I didn’t read it, but I can tell you he’s not wrong. His beef is misguided because the issue is societal.

We all know what it is when it comes to dead or alive franchise. Then they was like you know what, let’s go full fukkboy and make a beach volleyball game with these bouncing titays.

God of war became a must play for young no p*ssy getting perverts, you can act like you don’t know what I’m talking about you hairy palmed fakkits. shytt was a gimmick. Game evolved but at first it was an average game that had fukkin in it.

Games were primarily made from Asia and they on some other worldly fukk shyt, like they into demon everything and big eyes and idk man. I don’t think cancel culture will work on this subject :patrice:

FruitOfTheVale

Superstar
Daps
I didn’t read it, but I can tell you he’s not wrong. His beef is misguided because the issue is societal.

We all know what it is when it comes to dead or alive franchise. Then they was like you know what, let’s go full fukkboy and make a beach volleyball game with these bouncing titays.

God of war became a must play for young no p*ssy getting perverts, you can act like you don’t know what I’m talking about you hairy palmed fakkits. shytt was a gimmick. Game evolved but at first it was an average game that had fukkin in it.

Games were primarily made from Asia and they on some other worldly fukk shyt, like they into demon everything and big eyes and idk man. I don’t think cancel culture will work on this subject :patrice:

Literally was about to post DOA Volleyball rn :russ: The intro :mjlol::mjlol:

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Just another bytch ass take focusing on small section of gaming. He’d probably be the first one indicted of sexual assault allegations.

Chun Li
Samus
Jill Valentine
Clare Redfield
Sonya Blade
Alyx
That Rivers Edge
Aerith

All characters who were not sexulized or a damsel distress. Gaming journalism is a joke.

Aerith is the definition of a damsel in distress. As soon as she goes off on her own and does her own thing... well... :francis:

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Also y'all give way too much credence and attention to feminism and their allies. Stop paying these hoes attention, the more attention you give them the stronger they get. They're like Superman in a yellow sun, without the sun to fuel them they aint shyt.