Josh Brolin was a mistake as Cable....

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
Not sure if i should pay or cop the bootleg...

I instantly realized why Marvel got rid of Ed Norton and got Ruffalo for hulk when I checked his height. Norton is as tall as chris evans and cap is supposed to tower above stark and banner. I mean we all know the official (Norton beefing and getting the boot) reason they gave, but yeah.

Star lord was damn near chris hemsworth height in IW but I didn't let it bother me

Last edited:

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
And how many of them act well enough to star in a major film. Terry Crews is a big ass dude and even he is smaller than comic-book Cable.

You dont need DDL to be Cable....and this movie had absolutely no character development outside of deadpool himself

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
You not gonna find too many 6’6 actors who can do movie roles justice brehs. And no reason to CGI dude. I didn’t know Cables comic book height so it wasn’t a problem for me.

This kinda sound like folks mad at Idris for being in Thor since he wasn’t white :mjpls:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Stop.

He was perfect for cable and I know so because my Corey Webster out loud moment at the screen on Thursday night got over.
He worked because he was the only cool teen actor.
from our early Gen who should have been way bigger.

He is a callback to a time when liefeld came up as a kid and lead to how deadpool even exists.

Nobody else could have played the part in legacy.

Learn why thing took place and why they won't typically work another way.

The ts thinking is inline with the idiocy that is Kathleen Kennedy casting glover as the younger version of Billy dee Williams.

Art Barr

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Funniest part is they directly addressed his height in the movie lol

I think thats what drew my attention to it in the first place. Cuz normally I wouldnt have noticed like that.

I was gonna mention this earlier

Yes it was like on of then things where it really wasnt a conscious thought, but when they made a comment about it then it became noticeable and then I couldnt unsee it.

Martha