Joseline Hernandez says Amber Rose wants to be white

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@Still Benefited what race would you say Dwayne Johnson and Tiger Woods are??

Kinda unfair since I know what race they are. But the Rock is a Somoan as he portrays himself to be. And Tiger Woods is black and asian,and favors black. If I didnt know he had black in him,i might assume he was Phillipino.

Race is about features,so its not about 50/50. Its about the percentage when it comes to features. If 75 percent of the features used to racially identify are dominated by a certain race,you are that race.

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
only made it through 30 seconds

Joseline is a bird and an idiot

of course Amber Rose is Black and of course Amber Rose is white

... obviously because? she is? :mjlol:

people always mad because they want shyt to be one way or another
only ignorant people say shyt like this because they believe being "a race" is objectifying the stereotypical behavior of what it entails

being mixed race, is over the majority of the world's head because they cant even agree on what one race can/should be
same way white people used to say 1 drop of black DNA meant entirely black. Black people try to quantify a % of how black you can be held accountable for in reverse.

when the reality is, she is both. There's no benefit from being white or black. If she was Japanese and Hawaiian she would be still the same person. You cant be genetically both and have people tell you that you are one of the other. In that case, how could you be like "well I'm Hawaiian but it doesnt count" of course it does.

Amber should be just as proud or curious to go to Kenya to learn her roots as she is going to Italy to see her lineage :yeshrug:

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
:ohhh: College hill is at Alabama State. They better keep their heads on a swivel down there in the Gump:francis:

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Also, If Amber is actually mixed, you know she beat that ass. I've never seen a mixed girl who doesn't have hands. Never. :skip:
They should have shown the fight in full. :hubie:
I’ve seen plenty. Meanwhile I haven’t seen a PR bytch fight a non PR bytch and lose. I’ve also seen plenty. :dead:

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

this is really a white people issue. I really dont think black people have a say in this, so let them decide if they want to draft her. But i suspect that If you have an irishman, a german, and a swede in the same room as her, the natural coure of events will occur.

Even within the prison, im pretty sure those white women werent drafting her into their prison gangs either. Ironically, after booking and processing, the jail/prison system will force you into the group you actually do belong in, no matter what you believe or identify as.