Joseline Hernandez says Amber Rose wants to be white

Ryda52

All Star
Daps
:mjlol: Of course she’s not white. She’s a Meghan Markle. Biracial but tries her damndenest to look more white to escape blackness. And the ACTUAL white people of the world will know it, and remind her of it every time. Only dumb nikkas act confuse about this. REAL white people don’t play that shyt.

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
This is irrelevant but Amber just mad Jos blowing up her spot. She's obviously white but her jump in and out of her blackness depending on the moment is suspect. Who cares though. Fukk both these heaux ultimately

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, I come from a Cape Verdean family myself. The thing is CV was colonized by Portugal through marriage, so you have many Portuguese people who come from there but can claim Cape Verdean. And then there’s actual black/African people from CV.

As a Cape Verdean, I can tell Amber comes from a Portuguese family that happened to live in Cape Verde, then migrated to America. She’s basically Portuguese and Italian
Wouldn't she be like 4ft if she were fully portuguese :russ:

3rd Ward Swangin

Superstar
Daps
Also, If Amber is actually mixed, you know she beat that ass. I've never seen a mixed girl who doesn't have hands. Never. :skip:
They should have shown the fight in full. :hubie:
Joseline beat that ass, that's why she got kicked off the show. Amber threw the first sucker punch and was able to remain.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:what: joseline has said anti-black stuff about stebie's daughter, so who is she to lecture somebody on being ashamed of blackness

ya she’s the epitome of ratchetness and is falsely equating that with being the “blackest bytch” (her words) or blackness