Problematic Pat

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Lol at the twitter comments

Saying she still looks like a bad bytch

Please

:mjlol:
Twitter stays doing that. A fat bytch gets flamed up and then the Sistahood and broke simps sweep through telling all types of "beautiful" lies
"Girl he's just mad you can get any man you want"
"Men don't speak to you in person because they are intimidated by your beauty"
"I'll take you on a romantic date Qween. These dudes just fatphobic and couldn't handle you anyway"

Dont@Me

😡
Daps
All you body positivity terrorists
Disgusting ass. nikkas(shyt we got some in here this thread ) that say they would still hit
Are the reason why we got this epidemic of portable earthquake
Look how she turned out damn shame

Terrorist ass nikkas its yall faults
DAMN right. AND i'm fukkin her sweaty drippin fat folds EXPEDITIOUSLY without hesitation while i finger fukk her 3-inch deep innie belly button and passionately kiss her other chin :demonic:
fukk u gonna do about it? :birdman:

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
DAMN right. AND i'm fukkin her sweaty drippin fat folds EXPEDITIOUSLY without hesitation while i finger fukk her 3-inch deep innie belly button and passionately kiss her other chin :demonic:
fukk u gonna do about it? :birdman:
You’re a terrorist and more than likely a fat one at that as well. You are a scourge for black women that want to not become portable earthquakes but you’re the devil in their ears telling them its ok to be fat slobs since A they won’t be able to get with other nikkas than you due to being healthy and fit, and B they won’t be able to barely outrun ya fat ass :pacspit:

Dont@Me

😡
Daps
You’re a terrorist and more than likely a fat one at that as well. You are a scourge for black women that want to not become portable earthquakes but you’re the devil in their ears telling them its ok to be fat slobs since A they won’t be able to get with other nikkas than you due to being healthy and fit, and B they won’t be able to barely outrun ya fat ass :pacspit:
i posted my arms on this website a while back to someone talking shyt just like you and shut this whole shyt down :ufdup:. i'm a tall fit nikka. do your research if you'd like, since you care so much about other mens sexual preferences so much :hhh:
I got the muscle to manhandle the big-bodied bytches i fukk wit :stopitslime:
you'd suffocate in the p*ssy juices i swim in regularly :mjlol: :camby: