Jordan Peele making a documentary about FBA cowboys.

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don't people consider him a c00n?
Yes …. Yes they do

But as always people will switch up what they been saying if what he does make them

“Feel good”

But once he step outside the box with a misstep it’s all out war

And he never did any good for black people

Rinse wash and repeat 🔁

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think it that was Aries Spears that had issue with their (key & Peele) blackness....

Then Aries walked it back when Peele was interviewing him for a role....

He said they good dudes, but not of the culture....
Aries changed up for a potential check

That’s what he do

Now he on the outside looking in hating like fazion lite on DJ vlad

Daps
White wife I think
Which is crazy because dude has a white momma himself. Daddy = Hayward Peele Jr.; Momma = Lucinda Williams.....momma got a black azz name though.

"If she can't use my comb, don't bring her home" :russ:

08scene-oscars-slideshow-slide-79RU-superJumbo.jpg

Daps
Who isAries to say what is “the culture” :mjlol:

I grew to like Key n Peele overtime. They stay in their lanes, funny, intelligent, open doors for more black men in hollyweird, etc. Always doing something that’s looked at as “unconventional” for black people and do it with quality.

Black people seem to be their biggest haters though

And im glad they are doing this documentary.

A lot of people don’t even think there were black cowboys when there were a lot of them that probably did some incredible shyt. My grandpa stayed watching old westerns and I used to always think it was a white thing and wondered why he watched them before he slept.

Black cowboys existed, just werent talked about. One reason why I don’t mind black people getting into the country music game.. they should. Rap is fried at the moment and got nikkas believing that rap is “the culture” when it really isn't. It’s a PART of our culture. The older generations probably even invented the country genre if we’re going to go with the patterns in music.

Black people will probably evolve that too
My great grandfather used to break wild horses for folks. Had a lot of cattleman/Cowboy skills but never explained where he got it from. Always figured either him or his pops were cowboys.

Great-grandma used to love line dancing and country music too apparently. A lot of what folks think is white culture....is really Black culture with some Mexican culture (vaqueros) thrown in.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
My great grandfather used to break wild horses for folks. Had a lot of cattleman/Cowboy skills but never explained where he got it from. Always figured either him or his pops were cowboys.

Great-grandma used to love line dancing and country music too apparently. A lot of what folks think is white culture....is really Black culture with some Mexican culture (vaqueros) thrown in.
Yeah my grandad did all that shyt too

Stayed in the country hunting shyt, fishing, building something in the backyard, etc.

He was half-white but one of the darkest dudes in the family (if not the darkest) so I always attributed it to that.

He also set records in football at the HBCU in college he went to, and would’ve probably went pro back then if he wasn’t drafted in the Army (hated that shyt too).

Ended up getting a degree in Education still and becoming a teacher/coach. His funeral said a lot of stuff about him that I didn’t ever know. A lot of people he taught or coached showed up. One of his college teammates was my principal in middle school and used to tell me football stories which kinda got me into wanting to play. Dude had a ton of trophies. We had a trophy wall for everyone but most of them was his. Biggest issue was alcohol which ironically was/is mines.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fam re-read your post and then look at the top of the page
What does it say
This very forum calls any black man with a nonblack wife a c00n
Hell Zendaya is a c00n on here with no substantial proof outside her dating a creh
And she is half creh
So yes people consider him a c00n by online, hive mind think tanks as this forum, LSA, shea butter Twitter and any other place miserable muthafukkas congregate :russ:

According to coli logic biracials aren't black so that should mean Jordan Peele is free to PAWG since he's not a black man and has no obligation to be pro black.

Therefore he can't be a c00n
247.gif

King Poetic

The Monkey in the Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
I have to check it out

Jordan can’t do right among a lot of you..

Guys acting like he some biracial dude who put down black folks/community or because he’s married to a white woman he isn’t black

But u same nikkas go :takedat::noah: when white woman pawgs thread are posted