Jordan Peele making a documentary about FBA cowboys.

Chimses

Mo' Better Brehs
Daps
:mjlol:Being called a cowboy used to be the same as being called the n-word.

And just like black people flipped the n-word into nikka and made it cool, they did the same thing with Cowboy.

Then CAC co-oped the word and the lifestyle.

The OG Cowboys of the Wild West were brehs.

More history that was whitewashed.
I recently learned about this from younger breh who is cowboy he owns land in Texas. I was working at theater and he took time of his day to break down the history , cowboy outfits , and owning land
:ehh:

I been using term “cattlemen” as a sly way for CACS after that convo

:lolbron:

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
Being called a cowboy used to be the same as being called the n-word.

And just like black people flipped the n-word into nikka and made it cool, they did the same thing with Cowboy.

Then CAC co-oped the word and the lifestyle.

The OG Cowboys of the Wild West were brehs.

More history that was whitewashed.
Yep. Field handlers wrangling in animals....smh

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Fam re-read your post and then look at the top of the page
What does it say
This very forum calls any black man with a nonblack wife a c00n
Hell Zendaya is a c00n on here with no substantial proof outside her dating a creh
And she is half creh
So yes people consider him a c00n by online, hive mind think tanks as this forum, LSA, shea butter Twitter and any other place miserable muthafukkas congregate :russ:
Actually he's the exception that proves the rule. Half Cac grew up with the cac moms in an all white environment got his success from being the cool yet safe Black guy got a white wife but somehow become super down basically he's the Anti Doja cat.

He probably got called the N-word one too many times and became militant.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I think it that was Aries Spears that had issue with their (key & Peele) blackness....

Then Aries walked it back when Peele was interviewing him for a role....

He said they good dudes, but not of the culture....
Who isAries to say what is “the culture” :mjlol:

I grew to like Key n Peele overtime. They stay in their lanes, funny, intelligent, open doors for more black men in hollyweird, etc. Always doing something that’s looked at as “unconventional” for black people and do it with quality.

Black people seem to be their biggest haters though

And im glad they are doing this documentary.

A lot of people don’t even think there were black cowboys when there were a lot of them that probably did some incredible shyt. My grandpa stayed watching old westerns and I used to always think it was a white thing and wondered why he watched them before he slept.

Black cowboys existed, just werent talked about. One reason why I don’t mind black people getting into the country music game.. they should. Rap is fried at the moment and got nikkas believing that rap is “the culture” when it really isn't. It’s a PART of our culture. The older generations probably even invented the country genre if we’re going to go with the patterns in music.

Black people will probably evolve that too