Jordan Crawford and Marshon Brooks traded to GSW, T. Douglas to MIA, J. Anthony to BOS, per Wojbomb

Kang Deezy

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding
He's never played with this much talent before so of course he had to take a lot of shots. Playing with O'Neal, Speights and Barnes will open up offense for him. His assist rate is actually up this season.

I think you're being a little too optimistic. Although I bet Crawford does contribute, and probably wins a playoff game for you.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
So the warriors gave up Douglas to get brooks and Crawford?

What kinda robbery is this
7497124.jpg

Between getting Bogut for Monta and Iggy for Biedrins, Richard Jefferson and the 24th pick in this draft Bob Myers been on a robbing spree.

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
So the only money that the heat will have on the books after this year is UD? :lupe: And they will have 10+ mil AFTER signing the big three again :damn: Pat is the devil
Uh no they will have barely any money left unless the big 3 opt out and sign for less

They don't even have enough to sign enough players to vet min without going over the tax threshold

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
I think you're being a little too optimistic. Although I bet Crawford does contribute, and probably wins a playoff game for you.
We've had the worst bench scoring in the league this season. Crawford will help us. We've been winning despite our bench all season.

Swaggatron

TYBG
Supporter
Daps
Great flexibility move for the Heat...room to sign Bynum or save the Cap for next year and beyond

tr2k

All Star
Daps
Rumor: NBA Circles Believe Boston Celtics Will Trade Rajon Rondo
COMMENTARY | Rajon Rondo hasn't played in an NBA game since tearing his ACL last season, although it looks like he may be close to returning. He will come back to a much different team, as the Boston Celtics finally hit the reset button this past offseason.
There has been plenty of talk about the Celtics trading their star point guard. The team could surely get a nice package in return, particularly if it can get some picks in a loaded 2014 draft class.
According to a report, many around the NBA believe Danny Ainge will look to trade Rondo once he returns from injury and proves to other teams that he is healthy. The Celtics just sent away Courtney Lee, and if this report is true, it doesn't appear like Ainge intends on slowing down. Of course, this would be a much bigger move.
There's been speculation about Rondo's future in Boston for quite some time. Some believe that he's simply a player with inflated assist totals due to having three future Hall of Famers around him, and many have questioned his character. There's also concern, and rightfully so, about how he will return from a torn ACL.
It's important to note that the report cites "NBA circles," and not necessarily any NBA executives. Using "NBA circles" certainly leaves plenty up to interpretation.
Unfortunately, for the Celtics, there are a lot of very good point guards around the league. This will likely deflate Rondo's value a little, as the need simply doesn't exist for certain teams.
It would be interesting to see what the market for Rondo is. If this report is true, maybe we'll find out
http://sports.yahoo.com/news/rumor-...oston-celtics-trade-rajon-164100707--nba.html

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol warriors stans mad I said Jordan Crawford is terrible. Net reps left and rich. When y'all a become so sensitive? U didn't even exist two years ago.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@King Diesel any chance since makes Bradley available too? I love that nigguh game. I'd give a first round pick for that nigguh if I was Morey. He would help out so much next to harden in the backcourt.

As long as the coaches would allow him to play to his strengths running off them screen and slashing.