Jordan Crawford and Marshon Brooks traded to GSW, T. Douglas to MIA, J. Anthony to BOS, per Wojbomb

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Good trade for GS. For marshonne anyway. Jordan Crawford is terrible.

Doesn't matter cuz marshonne makes it all worth it. He can carry that bench by himself.

Houston should pick up Douglass if he gets release. He was a good defense here in Houston.

I figure he wouldn't succeed in GS:

Oroko Saki

The Shredder
Daps
Earlier in the year Crawford was doing a real good job...I think he even gotta player of the week :wow:

Joell Anthony is actually a much better rim protector then anyone else the Celtics have, and Joell himself is :trash: so that tells you how :trash: Boston is

954UAlreadyknow

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Doesn't matter cuz marshonne makes it all worth it. He can carry that bench by himself.

Houston should pick up Douglass if he gets release. He was a good defense here in Houston.

Crawford is terrible? :wtf:

He was ballin at PG for the Celtics

CSquare43

Superstar
Daps
Crawford, Brooks, Barnes, Green & Ezeli (when he gets back)? That's a bench that I think might could do a little something...I'll take it!

madness

Taking my talents to South Beach
Daps
Reppin
City of Zoes
joel_anthony_kadooment_barbados_grinding.jpg

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps

Says the guy that went on record saying Marcus Morris and Luther Head would be allstars
:camby:

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Says the guy that went on record saying Marcus Morris and Luther Head would be allstars
:camby:
Jordan goes into Crawford mode too many. U don't see him playing being com the left coast. Seen him play for the wizards for a while. Got offensive talent. Really good spot up shooter but has horrible shot selection.

Oh and uh, suck a dikk, fakkit.