MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
:scust:

anyway, they did my breh bubba gump dirty
Shes not bad looking. :dahell:

I knew that was Bubba. He looked a little different in the ep, so I thought it was someone else. Speaking of actors…

wasn’t expecting michael Rappaport the cowardly Knight and getting offed like that. :heh:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Watched 4 eps. It’s good, but the comedy has been hit or miss with me. I wasn’t expecting that in the show.

.Love how the songs used are from the previous games or have that kind of style we know from the series.

.The violence delivers, but the CGI is meh.

.Lucy’s transformation while remaining true to who she is will be nice to watch.

.Shane the Ghoul is dope, but some of his one liners aren’t hitting with me. The scene in Filly was great. :whew:

.Snip Snip :heh:

Last edited:

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
I have seen people bring up why Amazon released all the episodes at once. Isn’t that a good thing?

Also really enjoyed the show thought it was a faithful adaptation and was intrigued. Loved the shoot out in the town. Can’t wait to see what is done with Warhammer 40k.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
My girl thinks Lucy is ugly, I think shes cute, looks a bit like Mila Kunis, she got mad when I said it, and said she looks more like Arya from GOT :russ:

As for the show. As a BIG fan of Fallout (played fallout 4, 5 times), I enjoyed it. The finale was :mindblown::wow:

about to play Fallout 3 after 15 yrs because of this show.

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Watched the first 2 episodes. Are we really pawgin? Or is this gonna be Finn and Rey part two? My nicca cheesed like a coli breh when he saw that white broad for the first time.

RamsayBolton

Superstar
Daps
Watched episode 1

:picard:old girl must have been fukking the shyt outta her cousin the way she handled that wedding night

i assume she gonna be pregnant with dude's baby, otherwise they didnt really need to go as far as him having sex with her

Interested in watching on, a little disappointed by the amount of cliche lines/setups but everything has potential