Jonathan Nolan (and wife) developing Fallout tv-series at Amazon

SmokyQuartz

Young Skull
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Just watched the whole thing. I will watch again maybe next week but on first viewing This show is a 10/10. great writing, great characters, great acting, great action set pieces, great cinematography, was actually funny without being corny and ruining emotional/serious moments, great romance, great production design. The dope thing about this show is that i can remember a lot of moments at the top of my head even though i binged the whole thing pretty quickly and i really wanna rewatch again lmao. Also season 2 was set up to be even better than season 1 Amazon give them boys a blank check

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Just watched the whole thing. I will watch again maybe next week but on first viewing This show is a 10/10. great writing, great characters, great acting, great action set pieces, great cinematography, was actually funny without being corny and ruining emotional/serious moments, great romance, great production design. The dope thing about this show is that i can remember a lot of moments at the top of my head even though i binged the whole thing pretty quickly and i really wanna rewatch again lmao. Also season 2 was set up to be even better than season 1 Amazon give them boys a blank check
I must be :old: cause watching 4 straight episodes made my face hurt :flabbynsick:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
As Fallout premieres, Todd Howard weighs in on the chances of other Bethesda properties getting adapted: "Everybody asks, like, about Elder Scrolls, and I keep saying no." Todd Howard on Other Bethesda Adaptations After Fallout: 'I'll Probably Say No,' but 'You Never Know' - IGN
GK35EaXWkAAyK-y

Elder scrolls would be a dull adaptation, its not really satirical at all and the rest of it is just standard fantasy tropes

Charlie Hustle

Light Bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sin City
They played the world of fire joint a bit.

It starts off with nat king Cole.

No Billle holiday yet Or homeboy slinging his meat whatever that sing was? :dame:

Butcher Pete. :lolbron: I could see them playing that while Walter Goggins is involved in some fukkery.