Jonathan Nolan (and wife) developing Fallout tv-series at Amazon

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
That trailer actually looked really good. One thing that's probably gonna help is that the Fallout games from three on (never played the first two) don't really have great main stories but the world is really interesting. The show runners have a lot of leeway to make it their own and it won't really be a big deal. If anything, it should be even better as a result.

That's why i'm optimistic about it. The premise isn't hard to execute and there are numerous side quests/exploratory encounters you can pull from that had no "right way" of resolving in the game. Most of the fun was in the type of fukkery you wanted to indulge in.

And i'm all for the mc being a hot chick. I ain't trying to watch ugly women lol. It seems like her, the breh, and the ghoul ranger will be the 3 perspectives.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
That's why i'm optimistic about it. The premise isn't hard to execute and there are numerous side quests/exploratory encounters you can pull from that had no "right way" of resolving in the game. Most of the fun was in the type of fukkery you wanted to indulge in.

And i'm all for the mc being a hot chick. I ain't trying to watch ugly women lol. It seems like her, the breh, and the ghoul ranger will be the 3 perspectives.
I wish we still had the posts from :hamster: brehs was chastising othe brehs for robbing and killing caravans. You got to think three moves in this game not one.

Cats was running up in the radio station killing Three Dog, then complaining about not hearing him no more on the radio (i did it and didn't keep the save).

Course niccas blew up Megaton.

I effed up that raider camp on the Westside of the map because that was the only way to get the Terrible shotgun

and I went in ghoulworld or whatever and f them up cause they killed everybody on Ten penny tower.

And I effed up the republic of Dave cause what was the point.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
I wish we still had the posts from :hamster: brehs was chastising othe brehs for robbing and killing caravans. You got to think three moves in this game not one.

Cats was running up in the radio station killing Three Dog, then complaining about not hearing him no more on the radio (i did it and didn't keep the save).

Course niccas blew up Megaton.

I effed up that raider camp on the Westside of the map because that was the only way to get the Terrible shotgun

and I went in ghoulworld or whatever and f them up cause they killed everybody on Ten penny tower.

And I effed up the republic of Dave cause what was the point.

This entire post brought back memories

We bout to see Super Mutants and Deathclaws :wow:

When that two-headed brahmin caravin comes thru :banderas:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
This entire post brought back memories

We bout to see Super Mutants and Deathclaws :wow:

When that two-headed brahmin caravin comes thru :banderas:
When they show those fukkin slug mutants that spit out poison. :damn:

Mu fukkas gonna be shook of Deathclaws showing up. I remember I legit got shook while I was playing the game. I was just minding my own business and turned around to see one of those mu fukkas running up on me. :damn: :damn:

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
It won't be as good as Fallout 3. It probably won't be as good as New Vegas.

I worry about the plot over taking the world building. Some of the most interesting things on YouTube (Fallout related) is watching ppl run through all the logs and stuff and show you the stuff you skip because you busy killing Super Mutants.

This shyt gonna be boring following a trio of characters and some nonsense story that brings them all together.

Hollywood still have a lot to learn about video games.

Just hope it ain't no Fallout 4 fukkery :russ:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
GIEwMbyWAAAkVzl

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
When they show those fukkin slug mutants that spit out poison. :damn:

Mu fukkas gonna be shook of Deathclaws showing up. I remember I legit got shook while I was playing the game. I was just minding my own business and turned around to see one of those mu fukkas running up on me. :damn: :damn:

It's the CAZADORES that had me like :damn:.
Oh look! A bug!