Jonathan Majors was arrested in New York City this weekend | UPDATE: Majors has been found Guilty, Fired from Marvel - New Upcoming Movie Role

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Listen to yourself. You want this dude to be innocent so bad you’re looking at blurry video holding a glass as evidence.
I don’t “want” anything. There’s literally ZERO evidence that he did anything. On one hand you need zero evidence to belive something, on the other hand you deeply scrutinize evidence that me be exonerating cause you want so badly to believe the accusations
My point was none of those injuries were incapacitating. You can hold a drink with four fingers.

People wear cast and they still go out.

Some injuries don’t appear until hours later. Black eyes or swelling don’t sometimes happen immediately after.
All excuses to waive away the actual evidence in your face.

You have no cast, no pictures of her being injured. No black eyes, no swelling.

But all that stuff randomly “could” exist cause you already decided what you believe devoid of any actual evidence.

Sure one video/picture doesn’t tell the entire story but when the only actual evidence we have seen points to him NOT kicking her ass, i think at the very least people need to take a step back and let shyt play out.
He has every legal route to clear his name. Trying have a public trial and releasing information to TMZ, NY Post, Twitter is what is doing his ass in.
He is a public person his name has been dragged publicly. His only chance of redemption is to clear his name publicaly.

He could win in court and people like you would still say “we’ll just cause he didn’t get convicted doesn’t mean he didn’t beat her”

His ass is only done in:dame: by those of you who want to waive away actual evidence for whatever your feelings are.
The information and behavior are contradictory. He didn’t hit her but he called the police for a mental health check the next day.m? If she’s having a mental health crisis (assuming this isn’t her first time) you stay with your girlfriend and get her help immediately. You don’t disappear and just get a hotel room.
You might need to read the timeline of events. With each detail all you are doing is reaching for a way for him to be guilty without considering the actual evidence/information that has been presented.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
I don’t “want” anything. There’s literally ZERO evidence that he did anything. On one hand you need zero evidence to belive something, on the other hand you deeply scrutinize evidence that me be exonerating cause you want so badly to believe the accusations

All excuses to waive away the actual evidence in your face.

You have no cast, no pictures of her being injured. No black eyes, no swelling.

But all that stuff randomly “could” exist cause you already decided what you believe devoid of any actual evidence.

Sure one video/picture doesn’t tell the entire story but when the only actual evidence we have seen points to him NOT kicking her ass, i think at the very least people need to take a step back and let shyt play out.

He is a public person his name has been dragged publicly. His only chance of redemption is to clear his name publicaly.

He could win in court and people like you would still say “we’ll just cause he didn’t get convicted doesn’t mean he didn’t beat her”

His ass is only done in:dame: by those of you who want to waive away actual evidence for whatever your feelings are.

You might need to read the timeline of events. With each detail all you are doing is reaching for a way for him to be guilty without considering the actual evidence/information that has been presented.
You do want something. You straight up said it.

Redemption. That’s your problem. You want this dude to be like he was before and it won’t. The simple fact we now know he’s a pawger changes his perception to his audience. There’s a reason why he didn’t have this chick out. He had a very manicured public appearance and its gone no matter what.

I saw the timeline. Tell me what exactly about him calling the police the next day isn’t true? Did he not claim it was a mental health check? I’m assuming he didn’t hit her. They just had an argument and…. So what about that doesn’t add up?

I’m not waiving away any evidence. I’m saying nothing he’s presented, except for the driver, changes anything. That’s what makes it so weird he’s going this hard about a bury video of a woman holding a drink. This isn’t a he said, she said. The driver can corroborate his events he’s good. No video needed.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
You do want something. You straight up said it.
No. You made that up. If you are gonna engage in discourse. Respond to what i actually say, not what you make up in your head.
Redemption. That’s your problem. You want this dude to be like he was before and it won’t. The simple fact we now know he’s a pawger changes his perception to his audience. There’s a reason why he didn’t have this chick out. He had a very manicured public appearance and its gone no matter what.
You mad cause it’s a white girl :dahell:

Makes sense why the Coli would all of a sudden start believing police accusations about a black man:smh:
I saw the timeline. Tell me what exactly about him calling the police the next day isn’t true? Did he not claim it was a mental health check? I’m assuming he didn’t hit her. They just had an argument and…. So what about that doesn’t add up?
He was not there with her through the night, when he got there in the morning she was passed out claiming she took a bunch of pills. What doesn’t add up about him calling the police/paramedics at that point?

From her own account of events she said she had a mental health crisis.

The information is out there if you aren’t going at it with an agenda :ehh:

I’m not waiving away any evidence. I’m saying nothing he’s presented, except for the driver, changes anything. That’s what makes it so weird he’s going this hard about a bury video of a woman holding a drink. This isn’t a he said, she said. The driver can corroborate his events he’s good. No video needed.
No one piece of evidence will ever prove anything. It’s everything added up.

We know she partied after the event with no visible injuries. We know she apologized to him and said he didn’t attacks her or choke her and she admitted to passing out and having some type of mental health event. We know the driver says he didn’t attack her.

It’s crazy to me that all of this doesn’t “change anything” but the belief that needs to be “changed” is based on literally ZERO evidence.

If the video showed her stumbling and looking sad or trembling holding a glass i’m absolutely positive you wouldn’t be saying “that blurry video proves nothing” :comeon:

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
No. You made that up. If you are gonna engage in discourse. Respond to what i actually say, not what you make up in your head.

You mad cause it’s a white girl :dahell:

Makes sense why the Coli would all of a sudden start believing police accusations about a black man:smh:

He was not there with her through the night, when he got there in the morning she was passed out claiming she took a bunch of pills. What doesn’t add up about him calling the police/paramedics at that point?

From her own account of events she said she had a mental health crisis.

The information is out there if you aren’t going at it with an agenda :ehh:

No one piece of evidence will ever prove anything. It’s everything added up.

We know she partied after the event with no visible injuries. We know she apologized to him and said he didn’t attacks her or choke her and she admitted to passing out and having some type of mental health event. We know the driver says he didn’t attack her.

It’s crazy to me that all of this doesn’t “change anything” but the belief that needs to be “changed” is based on literally ZERO evidence.

If the video showed her stumbling and looking sad or trembling holding a glass i’m absolutely positive you wouldn’t be saying “that blurry video proves nothing:comeon:
I post in JBO and you accusing me of being Anti-pawging?:mjlol:

No we don’t know she partied. You have a blurry pic of her standing in a club with a drink. She up on table? She twerking on some dudes? She go home with another dude? You see how you are adding to that picture?

He didn’t attack her or choke her so where did the bruises, injuries come from? Pills don’t cause that.

Like I said, I’m assuming both of them are holding back stuff. The fact his lawyers are trying this like a he said, she said and trying to discredit the witness instead of just “he didn’t hit her, she got this injuries trom, x,y,z” is what is troubling.

His entire career is at risk, why hold back on just saying what caused the injuries?

id she were stumbling around, I’d be like, oh that’s how she got those injuries.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I post in JBO and you accusing me of being Anti-pawging?:mjlol:
You’re the one who said your perception of him has changed since you know he was pawgin.
No we don’t know she partied. You have a blurry pic of her standing in a club with a drink. She up on table? She tweaking on some dudes? She go home with another dude? You see how you are adding to that picture?
You added all that :dahell:

“Partying” don’t mean acting like a drunk maniac.
He didn’t attack her or choke her so where did the bruises, injuries come from? Pills don’t cause that.
We don’t know the extent of the injuries. All we have is the police statement of “minor injuries”. Without knowing the extent of the injuries i’m not gonna put my trust in police statements about a black man. She said she passed out, the driver is saying she was hitting and scratching JM trying to get his phone. She could sustain “minor injuries” at some point though all of that without him attacking her.
Like I said, I’m assuming both of them are holding back stuff. The fact his lawyers are trying this like a he said, she said and trying to discredit the witness instead of just “he didn’t hit her, she got this injuries trom, x,y,z” is what is troubling.

id she were stumbling around, I’d be like, oh that’s how she got those injuries.
So far she’s not cooperating as a witness. This is JM vs the police/prosecutors. They are the ones making the accusations.

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
7iv8jq.jpg
Got dammit :laff: