Jonathan Majors was arrested in New York City this weekend | UPDATE: Majors has been found Guilty, Fired from Marvel - Magazine Dreams drops Q1 2025

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24

GBP9Gx3WkAA1l2L

Cuh sound like a nut :dead:

My nicca you are starring in superhero movies. He over here acting like he was finna win the Nobel :mjlol:

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
This dude is done

They releasing clips

Dude telling her she need to be Coretta Scott King is everything Black women say about Black men in Hollywood

I'm not pandering, shyt is just ridiculous and funny as hell

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
He thinks he's already a big deal and is walking around acting like he's the lead in the movies he's in and people are there to see him. You won't get far in Hollywood with that mind set.

In all fairness thats the kind of press he was getting before all of this mess happened. Critics were literally saying verbatim that he was the best thing about both Creed 3 and Ant-Man and really the only reason to go see the latter.

People writing articles that the MCU was letting HIM down by putting him in substandard projects and the hype for Magazine Dreams was off the charts.

He started reading his own press and fell for his hype

But the newsflash here is that MANY celebrities do this. Many are brash and arrogant with delusions of grandeur. It does NOT however make them abusers, which is at the heart of the matter. In fact I have no idea why that recording is even admissible in court. He never not ONCE threatened her with any violence or alluded to any violence. He was firm in his position and the optics of telling a WHITE WOMAN to act like Coretta Scott King is not only tone deaf, but absolutely wild, but still not indicative of someone who physically assaults another

Last edited: