Jonathan Majors was arrested in New York City this weekend | UPDATE: Majors has been found Guilty, Fired from Marvel - Magazine Dreams drops Q1 2025

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
No, It says they have until May 23 to make a decision.

JM hasn’t even entered a Plea yet.

Reading is fundamental :ehh:
Again,do you know the difference between a judge and the D.A?and what their jobs entail?
Don't ever quote or address me again until you find out

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Trump supporters literally believe in an anonymous figure named Q who they looked at as Jesus for a long time.

Trump supporters literally drank bleach and put horse fertilizer in their bodies to avoid covid.

Trump supporters believed that JFKjr, a man who has been dead since the 90s would come back to life and run with Donald Trump as a running mate.

Trump supporters believed every lie that he told them.

And Trump was a stupid motherfukker himself who coattailed it by on white privilege and his families wealth. If it wasn't for that he'd be nothing.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Trump supporters literally believe in an anonymous figure named Q who they looked at as Jesus for a long time.

Trump supporters literally drank bleach and put horse fertilizer in their bodies to avoid covid.

Trump supporters believed that JFKjr, a man who has been dead since the 90s would come back to life and run with Donald Trump as a running mate.

And Trump was a stupid motherfukker himself who coattailed it by on white privilege and his families wealth. If it wasn't for that he'd be nothing.
Facts but wrong thread??? :mjlol:

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

What does this have to do with Jonathan Majors? :lupe:

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

Daps
Reppin
The H

Go take your meds fakkit

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

Daps
Reppin
The H

"Chaudhry said she provided the Manhattan district attorney’s office with “irrefutable evidence that the woman is lying, including video proof showing nothing happened, especially not where she claimed.” The woman, she said, assaulted Majors.

“Instead of dismissing the allegations in the face of the woman’s clear lies, the DA has adjusted the charges to match the woman’s new lies,” Chaudhry said.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
“We have provided the District Attorney with irrefutable evidence that the woman is lying, including video proof showing nothing happened, especially not where she claimed,” the lawyer said. “We did this with the explicit promise from the DA that they would not “fix” their case and change it as we proved the woman is lying.”

“This is a witch hunt against Jonathan Majors, driven by baseless claims,” Chaudhry went on to say, citing a “glaring double standard” in a statement to Deadline. “Instead of dismissing the allegations in the face of the woman’s clear lies, the DA has adjusted the charges to match the woman’s new lies. To be clear, there are no new charges against Mr. Majors.”

Without providing any details, she added:

Now, we have obtained even more video evidence of his innocence, but we are hesitant to share it, for fear the DA will tip the woman off to change her story again.

• Dap
Reactions: hex