Jonathan Majors was arrested in New York City this weekend | UPDATE: Majors has been found Guilty, Fired from Marvel - Magazine Dreams drops Q1 2025

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent

Medical Expert Claims Jonathan Majors' Assault Accuser is Lying​

Reports claim the woman involved was his girlfriend and that she allegedly recanted her statements about the assault following his arrest. Since then, Majors has been dropped by his management, and the alleged victim was granted a temporary order of protection ahead of a May 9 court date.

Since then, Majors’ lawyer Priya Chaudhry says they have called on a medical expert who is willing to testify against the accuser.

Chaudhry’s statement said, “This is standard in cases such as this, and we consented because Mr. Majors wants nothing to do with the woman who assaulted him. We have been transparent and cooperative with the District Attorney, including giving the District Attorney ample evidence, including witness statements, of Mr. Majors’ innocence.” The lawyer then claimed certified experts declared that the woman did not have any injuries when she went to a nightclub following the alleged incident.

Another portion of the statement said the woman isn’t telling the truth, saying, “In fact, the forensic medical expert’s opinion shows that the woman is lying. It is disturbing that even when presented with this incontrovertible evidence, the District Attorney continues this false case.”
Stay tuned for more updates.

https://allhiphop.com/news/jonathan-majors-certified-expert-victim-liar/

:patrice::jbhmm:

if this nikka is innocent, the bytch and all them twitter folks tryna jump on the wave need to be stoned

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
Coli lawyers gonna have to make up their minds
1)is the D.A waiting till May 8 to drop the charges because that's "standard procedure"
Or
2)This is a false case and D.A keeps pursuing it even though a ton of evidence exonerate Jonathan

Is it coochie wally or one mic?

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
‘The lawyer then claimed certified experts declared that the woman did not have any injuries when she went to a nightclub following the alleged incident.

Another portion of the statement said the woman isn’t telling the truth, saying, “In fact, the forensic medical expert’s opinion shows that the woman is lying. It is disturbing that even when presented with this incontrovertible evidence, the District Attorney continues this false case.”’

Did this medical expert examine her or have access to the medical reports? What is their name?

What the hell is his attorney doing?! Lmao

Daps
‘The lawyer then claimed certified experts declared that the woman did not have any injuries when she went to a nightclub following the alleged incident.

Another portion of the statement said the woman isn’t telling the truth, saying, “In fact, the forensic medical expert’s opinion shows that the woman is lying. It is disturbing that even when presented with this incontrovertible evidence, the District Attorney continues this false case.”’

Did this medical expert examine her or have access to the medical reports? What is their name?

:laff: I'm certain the attorney is doing this stuff out of duress. Majors got her hemmed up in a corner looking at her like Damian looked at Adonis before he damn near knocked him out:pachaha:

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

Same but the bold speaks volumes. He was too big of a star, had too many people riding with him and now he has no one? He definitely deserves the benefit of the doubt, which is why I never pick sides, but the swiftness of his PR, management team etc says a lot

I just want him and his lawyer to stop releasing information or talking unless they have something to completely clear his name. All of this irrelevant stuff isn't helping his case

And I said last week his lawyer needs to fall back. It's not helping him at all

:mjlol:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
For his sake I would hope his lawyers have actual evidence because “she went partying” isn’t gonna cut it and sounds like irrelevant information aimed at juries. We’ll see what happens but when you as an attorney come out saying evidence will be released soon to absolve your client and then you…do what this clown has done…it’s hard to be confident in the case.