Jonathan Majors dancing on Drake grave like Carlton Banks

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He can. If brehs are on code and give him jobs and keep it moving. But I mean look at what happened to Nate Parker. They buried that man's career for him making a slave rebellion movie and he hasn't gotten much support from other brehs in the industry.

Hollywood was giving Oscars to a pedophile in exile. Let's not let cacs dictate that this brother should lose his entire career having a dysfunctional relationship. He deserves a time out but he is way too talented. We got Liam Neeson still after he talked about walking around looking to kill a random Black man.

Nate Parker fukked up. He basically admitted to rape. If i had a time machine I would tell him not to get too philysophical about rape.

Difference between him is I was making a powerful point and was taken out of context. Nate was accused of rape,and he denied it. After getting backlash he made a response that sounded like he wonders if maybe he did rape that woman:gucci:?

If he wanted to think about what maybe he did wrong to make her say that,fine. But best to do it privately instead of outloud. If you come to the conclusion you did rape that woman,turn yourself in. Irrc it was just a matter of thinking too deeply at the wrong time gone wrong. Loved that movie where he took the police station hostage:francis:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)

Bruh this nikka got kicked out the Marvel universe and full of joy

This nikka Drake bout to summon the white supremacist bikers again

this nikka been unemployed for the last 18 months. he should be putting his resume out on linkedin instead of dancing while meagan good pays the bills.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Any man who isn't buck dancing for women can easily appreciate how that could be them if they weren't clued in on how an overzealous prosecution can scrape the barrel bottom to find something that will stick.

This is a major takeaway for all these cases. From Johnathan majors to Diddy to whoever. Our current society has erased the ability to walk and chew gum. There are nggas who legit can’t comprehend that you can repudiate Diddy while simultaneously acknowledging the dangerous legal precedent being established.

Nggas are weak and scared to think freely, largely influenced by propaganda by women on the net

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
This is a major takeaway for all these cases. From Johnathan majors to Diddy to whoever. Our current society has erased the ability to walk and chew gum. There are nggas who legit can’t comprehend that you can repudiate Diddy while simultaneously acknowledging the dangerous legal precedent being established.

Nggas are weak and scared to think freely, largely influenced by propaganda by women on the net
Nah, don't attach that bullshyt to my post.

Diddy is the result of too many people turning a blind eye over the years. This

Is unacceptable. There isn't a dangerous legal precedent. He should have been made to answer for his crimes years ago.

Negged.

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
Feeling like Kevin Bacon :dead:
kevin-bacon-dance.gif

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Nah, don't attach that bullshyt to my post.

Diddy is the result of too many people turning a blind eye over the years. This

Is unacceptable. There isn't a dangerous legal precedent. He should have been made to answer for his crimes years ago.

Negged.

Nah ngga too late your comment applies :ufdup: You said it in plain english, you just too scared to apply it globally .

In this case, that vid of Diddy is DV. Arrest him for DV. Immediately. Swiftly. Easy. If he called the bit on Pac? Arrest him. Immediately. Swiftly.

However that emotion and rage shouldn’t transfer to ‘let’s ALSO ring up every hoe who willingly took drugs and got smutted out and charge him with “sex trafficking”.

A wise man said it best:

Any man who isn't buck dancing for women can easily appreciate how that could be them if they weren't clued in on how an overzealous prosecution can scrape the barrel bottom to find something that will stick.
:beli:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Nate Parker fukked up. He basically admitted to rape. If i had a time machine I would tell him not to get too philysophical about rape.

Difference between him is I was making a powerful point and was taken out of context. Nate was accused of rape,and he denied it. After getting backlash he made a response that sounded like he wonders if maybe he did rape that woman:gucci:?

If he wanted to think about what maybe he did wrong to make her say that,fine. But best to do it privately instead of outloud. If you come to the conclusion you did rape that woman,turn yourself in. Irrc it was just a matter of thinking too deeply at the wrong time gone wrong. Loved that movie where he took the police station hostage:francis:
Breh YOU?!... Not YOU talking about someone admitting to rape.. :dead:

Mr Gun on the dresser let's me undress her.

:what:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Breh YOU?!... Not YOU talking about someone admitting to rape.. :dead:

Mr Gun on the dresser let's me undress her.

:what:

I clearly listed things that werent rape,but could be painted as rape if taken out of context. Yall took that however you took it. The post doesnt even make sense in any other context,but w/e.

Point is Nate was accused, a woman had killed herself. Then he decided to admit that maybe his 19 year old self didnt know what he knows now:francis:

He made that statement to Ebony Magazine. Knowing Ebonys only goal was to hang him to the satisfaction of their readers and customers. I just cant imagine being anything but indignant if accused of rape. He started out indignant but left alot of people looking crazy who backed him.

Ive been clear and indignant with you bytch nikkas from the jump:respect: