Jonathan Majors dancing on Drake grave like Carlton Banks

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Drake isn’t really from the culture. Drake and future are cut from two totally different clothes, so I’d bet money Drake did some disrespectful shyt, some dirty mackin, something regular nggas wouldn’t even think to do

:francis:

I know a ngga like Drake. Nggas like him truly feel they’re obligated to every woman and will step over generally accepted man laws. I’m positive Drake is that type of ngga hence so many dudes ready to :pacspit: while he down

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

Bruh this nikka got kicked out the Marvel universe and full of joy

This nikka Drake bout to summon the white supremacist bikers again

Man’s let a white bytch completely fukk up his bag and reputation… I mean he need to dance and thank his lucky stars at this point

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
He can. If brehs are on code and give him jobs and keep it moving. But I mean look at what happened to Nate Parker. They buried that man's career for him making a slave rebellion movie and he hasn't gotten much support from other brehs in the industry.

Hollywood was giving Oscars to a pedophile in exile. Let's not let cacs dictate that this brother should lose his entire career having a dysfunctional relationship. He deserves a time out but he is way too talented. We got Liam Neeson still after he talked about walking around looking to kill a random Black man.
What works in Jonathan Majors' favour is being able to contextualise what happen.

A Rape allegation is a very difficult stain to rub out. Being found not guilty but still having it out there that you ran a train on a drunk woman isn't going to align with most people's sensibilities.

With Jonathan, we all saw him running across the block. What he was found guilty derives from placing her back in the cab after she clawed him. Any man who isn't buck dancing for women can easily appreciate how that could be them if they weren't clued in on how an overzealous prosecution can scrape the barrel bottom to find something that will stick.

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
He can. If brehs are on code and give him jobs and keep it moving. But I mean look at what happened to Nate Parker. They buried that man's career for him making a slave rebellion movie and he hasn't gotten much support from other brehs in the industry.

Hollywood was giving Oscars to a pedophile in exile. Let's not let cacs dictate that this brother should lose his entire career having a dysfunctional relationship. He deserves a time out but he is way too talented. We got Liam Neeson still after he talked about walking around looking to kill a random Black man.

Nate Parker has a VC backed platform co-founded with David Oyelowo up and running, wrote and directed one of David's upcoming movies (called Solitary also starring Denzel's daughter Olivia) and has been supported by plenty of brehs behind the scenes, including people like Spike.

Just because everything isn't out in the light, doesn't mean it's not happening...