Jonathan Isaac stands for the anthem, doesn’t wear blm shirt

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
there was a thread on him a while back. this i who he is. he's one of those christian, "conservative" following types.

We sure hes not just a contrarian who loves attention:mjlol:? Seemed thoughtful the last time,so I will allow him to explain himself. Optic looks bad,like hes not with his team at all. Hes out center,standing up,no hand on the shoulder:patrice:?

Bittersteel

Rookie
Daps
Imagine being naive enough to think the white billionaires who run the NBA are a bunch of "super liberal cacs". :dead:

NBA ownership is split between corporate right-wingers and corporate establishment dems. They put a liberal face on some shyt for their fanbase, which is 10x more liberal than they are, but they aren't ever going to fight for any real change. You act like this isn't the league that demanded you stand for the flag or you'll get run out.

Of course the NBA owners probably vote for the republicans but the NBA and the rest of the sports leagues are used for social engineering. There are greater powers behind the curtain that are pushing certain agendas.

They will let the NBA players talk about black issues but they will funnel the talk to their organisations like BLM which is an LGBT organisation that has nothing to do with empowering black men.
The NBA is sponsored by the democratic party and BLM, that's why they had BLM on the hardwood in the bubble because BLM sponsors paid for it. When they got the players wearing that Vote shirt, you think the Dems didn't pay the League for that promo.

So now what do you thinks happens to a black player in the league who has fallen in to the Christian church trap, who is openly political but on the wrong side from NBA's perspective.

As I said an example must be made out of him, he ain't getting millions of dollars from the NBA to be out here running around with conservatives they way he be doing.

This is more than just a game breh.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Imagine being naive enough to think that the system as a whole isn’t against black people.

Where the hell have you ever gotten that from any of my posts? Read, breh! Comprehension is your friend.

Of course the NBA owners probably vote for the republicans but the NBA and the rest of the sports leagues are used for social engineering. There are greater powers behind the curtain that are pushing certain agendas.

They will let the NBA players talk about black issues but they will funnel the talk to their organisations like BLM which is an LGBT organisation that has nothing to do with empowering black men.
The NBA is sponsored by the democratic party and BLM, that's why they had BLM on the hardwood in the bubble because BLM sponsors paid for it. When they got the players wearing that Vote shirt, you think the Dems didn't pay the League for that promo.

So now what do you thinks happens to a black player in the league who has fallen in to the Christian church trap, who is openly political but on the wrong side from NBA's perspective.

As I said an example must be made out of him, he ain't getting millions of dollars from the NBA to be out here running around with conservatives they way he be doing.

This is more than just a game breh.

You shouldn't overuse psychiatric meds, but you shouldn't underuse them either.

3Rivers

thaKEAF aint never lied
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Steel City
e9L55U0.gif

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
I really hope that happens. I can't even enjoy having Banchero and Wagner for the future with this MAGA dikkhead ruining the roster.
I'd rather move him for a nice piece (2 guard that can shoot and create his own shot?) and then he shatter whatever part of his body that he'd like. He won't need it while he sits in on Fox and Friends :scust: