I bet he thinks Jesus looks like Daryl Hall :mjpls:
DHall_by_Matthew_Becker.jpg
Daryl hall though :dead:

thelonious21

I like my women tall
Daps
Reppin
Da Hood
Jaylen Brown should spend the game spitting random black history facts every time he’s forced to guard him tonight.

**pick & roll**
**isolated on Issac**
“In 1770 a few miles from here Crispus Attucks, a black man, was the 1st man killed in the revolutionary war**
**blows past him**
Gold :russ:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Isaacs career earnings > Cappin nicks career esrmings

Because a White man gave him that money, dumbass. I was just spitting jokes but your comment so ignorant it got me heated. Of course White money isn't divvied out righteously, wtf do you think that's suppposed to prove?

Plus BLM ended exposing themselves as scammers

What sort of ignorant Fox News talking point is this? Kaepernick was standing against police brutality on Black people, he wasn't part of no scam. So the fact that a few people took advantage of money out there to run pockets therefore means white supremacy doesn't exist anymore and no one should protest against it?

They put an hex on this kid.

He is an example to the rest of the NBA players that the only political stances your allowed to take are the ones the super liberal cacs give you.

Imagine being naive enough to think the white billionaires who run the NBA are a bunch of "super liberal cacs". :dead:

NBA ownership is split between corporate right-wingers and corporate establishment dems. They put a liberal face on some shyt for their fanbase, which is 10x more liberal than they are, but they aren't ever going to fight for any real change. You act like this isn't the league that demanded you stand for the flag or you'll get run out.

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Isaacs career earnings > Cappin nicks career esrmings

Plus BLM ended exposing themselves as scammers and you won’t ever see Isaac calling the NBA a “plantation” while later begging for an opportunity back in…

Isaac wins
:yeshrug:

:mjpls: :mjpls: :mjpls: :mjpls:and of course look who dapped this post...

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
They put an hex on this kid.

He is an example to the rest of the NBA players that the only political stances your allowed to take are the ones the super liberal cacs give you.
Cacs give players their beliefs? :camby:

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Because a White man gave him that money, dumbass. I was just spitting jokes but your comment so ignorant it got me heated. Of course White money isn't divvied out righteously, wtf do you think that's suppposed to prove?

What sort of ignorant Fox News talking point is this? Kaepernick was standing against police brutality on Black people, he wasn't part of no scam. So the fact that a few people took advantage of money out there to run pockets therefore means white supremacy doesn't exist anymore and no one should protest against it?

Imagine being naive enough to think the white billionaires who run the NBA are a bunch of "super liberal cacs". :dead:

NBA ownership is split between corporate right-wingers and corporate establishment dems. They put a liberal face on some shyt for their fanbase, which is 10x more liberal than they are, but they aren't ever going to fight for any real change. You act like this isn't the league that demanded you stand for the flag or you'll get run out.
Hes an agent

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Daps
I don’t care if it was joke. I don’t fukk with nothing you stand for so when it comes to me it’s :pacspit: when it comes to your talking points

Y’all mad that he wasn’t taking a knee for BLM when BLM was a scam. And some people was in on that early on and y’all ran with the “you’re a right wing” talking points…

Taking a knee at a basketball game isn’t protesting white supremacy either. Not playing is though but a lot of y’all got mad at Kyrie when he suggested that.

Imagine being naive enough to think that the system as a whole isn’t against black people. Imagine being naive enough to push black people into aligning with one wing over the other when the whole damn bird will fight to keep black people at the bottom

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
:russell:

*Hes an agent because he won’t side with liberal cacs :damn:!!!!”

If you don’t want true freedom just say that :ehh:
Imagine spewing this shyt when Isaac aligns himself with MAGA. Dude paraded around Orlando with the red cap and all. fukk outta here.