Jonathan Isaac stands for the anthem, doesn’t wear blm shirt

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Anything else besides the smiley? Or are you just saying you don't care and want to pile on his dumbass while ignoring the white dude doing the same shyt.

You are in a topic with black posters shytting on a person for multiple instances of c00n antics and you decided it was relevant to ask why the white person was being spared?

:comeon:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Can y’all stop acting like all he did is not kneel

dude is a super c00n who follows trump and Candace owens on Twitter, tried to say the Central Park 5 was guilty

and instead of just saying I’m on this side he went and threw god into It and under the bus
Its like people don't like reading

thenatural

Superstar
Daps
You are in a topic with black posters shytting on a person for c00n antics and you decided it was relevant to ask why the white person was being spared?

:comeon:
Uh yeah. Are we just going to chalk it up as "he's black, he knows better" and dismiss the white dude as "he's white, what should we expect?" We should shyt on both of them but I'm not seeing the same energy from black folk with Leonard. But who knows, maybe we'll see the same jokes if Leonard tears his knee out too :comeon:

Stick Up Kid

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Reppin
Newark NJ
Uh yeah. Are we just going to chalk it up as "he's black, he knows better" and dismiss the white dude as "he's white, what should we expect?" We should shyt on both of them but I'm not seeing the same energy from black folk with Leonard. But who knows, maybe we'll see the same jokes if Leonard tears his knee out too :comeon:

you are a moron

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM

Since you seem extremely lost here let me lay it out for you for future reference. When discussing c00ning, similar actions of white people arent relevant.

Maybe I didn't make it clear enough. In order to c00n one must be of African descent.

thenatural

Superstar
Daps
Since you seem extremely lost here let me lay it out for you for future reference. When discussing c00ning, similar actions of white people arent relevant.

Maybe I didn't make it clear enough. In order to c00n one must be of African descent.

Lol I know what the word means and who it's associated with. But it doesn't matter what the white guy's explanation was to standing for the anthem? Even though Drew Brees gave the similar stupid ass reasoning a few months ago and was rightfully criticized for it. And now it's just "Eh, whatever. He's white. He doesn't matter."

luckyse7enz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit/Los Angeles
His agent/publicist needs to see if dude can carry a tune and if he can get well enough to stand by the time the finals roll around.

If you have Jonathan Isaac roll out during game 1 of the finals to slowly stand and sing either "The Star-Spangled Banner" or "Lift Every Voice and Sing"....you make the wildest sports moment of the Covid-era. :whoo:

3Rivers

thaKEAF aint never lied
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Steel City
@3Rivers please bless us :blessed:
OegbPkX.png

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset