Jonathan Isaac stands for the anthem, doesn’t wear blm shirt

Daps
Reppin
D[M]V
WHAT COMPLICATIONS HAVE U HAD AND WHAT OPERATION ARE U GETTING?

I initially tore my ACL and meniscus. It never really healed 100%, I could run and shyt but it still had that "off" feeling. After workouts I usually shot the ball around for cardio until some cats had 9 to run a game and needed 1 more..So my dumbass agreed to run. Was chasing someone on a fast break, attempted to block his lay up and came down wrong again. Got a MRI and they discovered something wasn't fixed from the first surgery.

This time around is fixing that missed issue and some meniscus damage. The graf is still in tact so thats a plus.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
I initially tore my ACL and meniscus. It never really healed 100%, I could run and shyt but it still had that "off" feeling. After workouts I usually shot the ball around for cardio until some cats had 9 to run a game and needed 1 more..So my dumbass agreed to run. Was chasing someone on a fast break, attempted to block his lay up and came down wrong again. Got a MRI and they discovered something wasn't fixed from the first surgery.

This time around is fixing that missed issue and some meniscus damage. The graf is still in tact so thats a plus.

DAMN

I USED TO BE ATHLETIC AS FUCC

NOW I DONT EVEN ATTEMPT TO JUMP
WHEN BALLIN. GOT THAT ANDRE MILLER GAME WIT MORE RANGE.

GOOD LUCK WIT THAT SECOND SURGERY BRO. ITLL NEVER BE THE SAME THO.

Daps
Reppin
D[M]V
DAMN

I USED TO BE ATHLETIC AS FUCC

NOW I DONT EVEN ATTEMPT TO JUMP
WHEN BALLIN. GOT THAT ANDRE MILLER GAME WIT MORE RANGE.

GOOD LUCK WIT THAT SECOND SURGERY BRO. ITLL NEVER BE THE SAME THO.

Yeah I used to hoop and play flag football heavy. I'll just stick to shooting around now. Im in the Army so as long as mobile enough I'm good.

Thanks bro. I wish I did more research with the hamstring graf, shyt made my leg small AF after surgery :sadbron:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Yeah I used to hoop and play flag football heavy. I'll just stick to shooting around now. Im in the Army so as long as mobile enough I'm good.

Thanks bro. I wish I did more research with the hamstring graf, shyt made my leg small AF after surgery :sadbron:

OH DAMN U OPTED FOR THE HAMSTRING?

I WENT WIT THE PATELLAR

I HEARD BOTH HAVE PROS N CONS

Daps
I could give him a pass if he played hockey, baseball or even football. Those sports are more "culturally" white, so you expect that a certain percentage of brehs are going to be on that :mjpls: shyt.

This breh plays BASKETBALL IN THE NBA!!!!! :mjtf:.

Damn shame he tore his ACL......wow.

On a side note, I fully expected him to be on #teampawg.

Kinda surprised....don't see brehs with his mindset doing this

Screenshot_2-1596365812954.jpg

thenatural

Superstar
Daps
I just want to know why we aren't going as hard at Meyers Leonard as we are for this dude. His explanation was also terrible.