Jonathan Isaac stands for the anthem, doesn’t wear blm shirt

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Can y’all stop acting like all he did is not kneel

dude is a super c00n who follows trump and Candace owens on Twitter, tried to say the Central Park 5 was guilty

and instead of just saying I’m on this side he went and threw god into It and under the bus
:lupe:

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
Ya'll love that shyt. Being a Christian doesn't mean being reactive. And furthermore. Black people aren't the only people who were taught Christianity. They had a whole crusade that spread it worldwide. I can find it unsavory as well if you wanna say it was spread through slavery. but it did much more harm than good.

A crusade. And what was that crusade for? To spread an empire and force the inhabitants of the land to serve the ruler of that land.

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
It's embarrassing when people (especially black people) try and be cute and throw God name in there to mask his tap dancing with his faith. It's annoying, and a slap in the face to the many MANY black Christian who have gone hard for us through the years.

I can't imagine God approving of this house negro's antics. At the end of the day we are the original people and the people made closest in His image. White people are literally just an offshoot/remix of us.

Last edited:

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
Africa is a big place. You might as well say it was brought to Asia as well. That tells me nothing. Majority of black people brought to the US did not practice Christianity before being enslaved here.
This would be true

Most of us over here were from the tribes that were refusing the state sponsored religions i.e Christianity and Islam as were accepted these religions originally for the sake of succeeding in trades and building up our economy but soon realized that the white Christians and Arab Muslims were becoming the powerful in our societies and we were becoming a underclass and even turning on one another. Once we got wind of this muslims called us infidels and sanctioned us to slavery and Christians called us heathens and sanctioned us to slavery.

I like pointing this out because many like to say "africans sold other africans" but never speak to the role religion played in our enslavement. Most if not all of those africans who were participating in slave catching did not view themselves as "african " or the same as other tribes but they did in fact see themselves muslims and Christians and sided with their religious affiliation over being african at the bidding of their white and Arab bosses.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He didn't want to take a knee. :manny:

So, OGUN took his knee. :birdman: