Jonathan Isaac stands for the anthem, doesn’t wear blm shirt

ball15life

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The unknown
It's disturbing to me how many ppl who are devout Christians like Isaac, also adopt these views like All Lives Matter and "Respect the flag".

Push comes to shove their church family will gladly enslave him again.

As a devout Christian, like Issac, I have NEVER seen any of my circle adopt his views :dahell:

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
Ight, Ima stop beating around the bush. They learned from their parents who learned from their parents, who learned from white men.

Generations upon generations of being taught white christianity has had a horrible effect on the black community. You can put a spin on how the churches practice their faith, but it all comes down to servitude and not questioning shyt.

More horrible than the church not being the center of the black community. And being a black Christian doesn't mean you are an idiot. we take everything else with a grain of salt. at a certain point you have to admit that if the church was the center of the black community shyt might improve.

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
More horrible than the church not being the center of the black community. And being a black Christian doesn't mean you are an idiot. we take everything else with a grain of salt. at a certain point you have to admit that if the church was the center of the black community shyt might improve.

Just because it was the center of the black community doesn't mean it was the best thing for the black community.

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
None of Dane Moore's business.

But it is interesting how certain types of "Christian" black folks view racial issues as opposed to their beliefs. Like what exactly are you worshipping...
e7a35983a33f36c509cea81a7969183c.jpg

Not this Jesus :mjpls:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Ight, Ima stop beating around the bush. They learned from their parents who learned from their parents, who learned from white men.

Generations upon generations of being taught white christianity has had a horrible effect on the black community. You can put a spin on how the churches practice their faith, but it all comes down to servitude and not questioning shyt.

White Christianity is an offshoot of British israelism that the foundation of that started in the 1920s in the usa

so what the hell are you talking about breh :dahell:

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
Black Panther Party... Get behind something tangible instead of what white people taught our ancestors.

Ya'll love that shyt. Being a Christian doesn't mean being reactive. And furthermore. Black people aren't the only people who were taught Christianity. They had a whole crusade that spread it worldwide. I can find it unsavory as well if you wanna say it was spread through slavery. but it did much more harm than good.

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
I wonder if the Magic will cut ties with Isaac. 4/48 seems reasonable but with the economic uncertainty for the league the Magic probably don't want dead cap space if he keeps getting injured.

They have money tied up in Gordon and Vucevic. Plus they still need to resign Fournier this upcoming offseason. What will they do with Bamba?

Honestly they need to consolidate some of this talent and trade for players that fit together.