Jon Jones is done....

Theodoresolderbreh

No Shorts No Malarkey
Daps
Reppin
Theodore breh and associates
fukk it, I don't care. His coke, his drinking and his weed obviously don't impact his in ring performance which is what he is paid to do. People can get fired from Mcdonalds from legal issues that don't pertain to the job duties. Are we humans or are we slaves? Mcdonalds and ufc want to pay their workers shyt compared to what they make and they want their workers to make them look the best, but let one of their workers get cancer or parkinsons or some shyt then it's "well your health coverage only allows for...." or "He was a great guy for us...."

fukk that, let men do their jobs.
you have no idea what you're talking about but I'm gonna let you cook.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
you have no idea what you're talking about but I'm gonna let you cook.

Is his job to fight? Yup
Is he good in the ring? Yup.

People want to come down on Tiger cause of issues with his wife, Jon Jones cause of his substance use, Money May because of his alleged domestic occurrences, unless they are acting a fool and fukking up their performances we should let them cook.

You never heard people saying "Get RDJ out of the movies cause he's a drug user" Or "Quit releasing Amy Winehouse records cause she's an alcoholic" that white boy on glee that died, people knew he was a user, no one was clammoring and talkin about how they should write his character out for a season until he got his personal shyt together.

Everyone has their vices and individual issues we arent the ones that need to be concerned as to how they handle them or if they handle them. Owen Wilson slit his wrist in a failed suicide attempt, he's done a few movies since then, should we just watch if we are fans or should we be hittin up twitter and making a media stink about "Is he better? What's his mental state like?" "Does he need more time?" "Is he ready?" "Are we ready?"

I get it, some people dont want to see him go down a dangerous road or die and waste all his potential, there are some well wishers. But as for everyone having an opinion on chiming in, saying he should quit, or be fired, stripped of the title, jailed- they should just keep their mouth shut and let Jon Jones, Dana White, and the authorities do their jobs.

Last edited:

Theodoresolderbreh

No Shorts No Malarkey
Daps
Reppin
Is his job to fight? Yup
Is he good in the ring? Yup.

People want to come down on Tiger cause of issues with his wife, Jon Jones cause of his substance use, Money May because of his alleged domestic occurrences, unless they are acting a fool and fukking up their performances we should let them cook.

You never heard people saying "Get RDJ out of the movies cause he's a drug user" Or "Quit releasing Amy Winehouse records cause she's an alcoholic" that white boy on glee that died, people knew he was a user, no one was clammoring and talkin about how they should write his character out for a season until he got his personal shyt together.

Everyone has their vices and individual issues we arent the ones that need to be concerned as to how they handle them or if they handle them. Owen Wilson slit his wrist in a failed suicide attempt, he's done a few movies since then, should we just watch if we are fans or should we be hittin up twitter and making a media stink about "Is he better? What's his mental state like?" "Does he need more time?" "Is he ready?" "Are we ready?"
ufc has sponsors to answer to so does the NFL and NBA NHL golf etc etc because they are orgs boxing/music industry/movie stars doesn't. People like Mayweather/Tyson amy winehouse etc etc can rape/beat women /snort coke and continue on without any issues because they don't have to worry about the things orgs have to worry about...Orgs do so they won't lose sponsors who help them make their bottom line in turn helps fighters get more money... they have fighters and athlete's sign morality clauses.

Also while you are shytting on the ufc they just got Reebok to help pay lower level lesser known fighters with the new sponsorship deal and every fighter has full coverage medical while under the zuffa banner.. No other org has any of these things.. Dana white helped a former fighter who got cancer pay his bills he done this on several occasions. Comparing movie stars/rock stars/singers to athletes in the first place is apples and oranges..

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
silva has 10 defenses would have been 11 if travis lutter guy didn't miss weight. Jones has 8 bedore he was stripped gsp has 9 before he quit after almost losing to Hendricks also
11033393_10206586313041422_3056949274560241173_n.jpg
Gsp wasn't as dominant.

Silva, is the goat but maybe after rumble we could discuss Jones

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Silva is the goat MW and all time mma guy gsp as lame as his fights were is second only because of defenses then Jones than Aldo. Aldo is going to end up beating everybody If he wins the LW title
Aldo is damn near tied with jones.

Silva is goat and that was Jones title for the taking. (Still is if he pays that lady off and comes back to bear rumble and fukks up crybaby ass D comier again)

Gsp was a great fighter but was wack as fukk and he quit over dumb shyt.

Looks like if Aldo beats mcgruder in July then defends one more time that nikka will be the surprise goat mma fighter , followed by silva:wow:

Theodoresolderbreh

No Shorts No Malarkey
Daps
Reppin
Aldo is damn near tied with jones.

Silva is goat and that was Jones title for the taking. (Still is if he pays that lady off and comes back to bear rumble and fukks up crybaby ass D comier again)

Gsp was a great fighter but was wack as fukk and he quit over dumb shyt.

Looks like if Aldo beats mcgruder in July then defends one more time that nikka will be the surprise goat mma fighter , followed by silva:wow:
not surprised by Aldo he would had it by now If he didn't get injured so much. That lightweight title is waiting for him. He beats mcgoat he is gonna step up and take that LW strap. Then he will get the respect he deserves.

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
fukk it, I don't care. His coke, his drinking and his weed obviously don't impact his in ring performance which is what he is paid to do. People can get fired from Mcdonalds from legal issues that don't pertain to the job duties. Are we humans or are we slaves? Mcdonalds and ufc want to pay their workers shyt compared to what they make and they want their workers to make them look the best, but let one of their workers get cancer or parkinsons or some shyt then it's "well your health coverage only allows for...." or "He was a great guy for us...."

fukk that, let men do their jobs.

You dudes can't be this dumb :dwillhuh:

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
ufc has sponsors to answer to so does the NFL and NBA NHL golf etc etc because they are orgs boxing/music industry/movie stars doesn't. People like Mayweather/Tyson amy winehouse etc etc can rape/beat women /snort coke and continue on without any issues because they don't have to worry about the things orgs have to worry about...Orgs do so they won't lose sponsors who help them make their bottom line in turn helps fighters get more money... they have fighters and athlete's sign morality clauses.

Also while you are shytting on the ufc they just got Reebok to help pay lower level lesser known fighters with the new sponsorship deal and every fighter has full coverage medical while under the zuffa banner.. No other org has any of these things.. Dana white helped a former fighter who got cancer pay his bills he done this on several occasions. Comparing movie stars/rock stars/singers to athletes in the first place is apples and oranges..

Fukk that B, i'm an expert shelf stacker, just because I robbed a few houses, shot a couple of dudes and kidnapped my kids, what does that have to do with my job at 7/11 :troll:

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You dudes can't be this dumb :dwillhuh:

Dog, when I was 18 I worked at a call center that did medical surveys. A clean driving record was a requirement. If you got 2 or more traffic tickets in a calendar year you would have gotten fired.

We didn't drive medical supplies, or transport patients. Just 300 cubicles and phones.

If you can explain to me how that works, I'll PayPal you $5

Theodoresolderbreh

No Shorts No Malarkey
Daps
Reppin
Dog, when I was 18 I worked at a call center that did medical surveys. A clean driving record was a requirement. If you got 2 or more traffic tickets in a calendar year you would have gotten fired.

We didn't drive medical supplies, or transport patients. Just 300 cubicles and phones.

If you can explain to me how that works, I'll PayPal you $5
because you need a clean record getting tickets means you don't regardless what you are driving around it's that's companies rules its what you agreed to when you got that job and what fighters agree to when they sign zuffa/ufc contracts. Now where my PayPal cash?

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I agree that if you are an employee you should do the job you sign up to do. At the same time we are humans, not perfect when we sign up nor while we live the rest of our lives.

Catholic school math teacher 20 years in the game, teacher of the year, numerous awards and accolades from the school, teaching organizations and community, ends up getting a divorced gets 'relieved' of his position by the school because it's a Catholic school and he is divorced.

Do you find his removal as acceptable?

because you need a clean record getting tickets means you don't regardless what you are driving around it's that's companies rules its what you agreed to when you got that job and what fighters agree to when they sign zuffa/ufc contracts. Now where my PayPal cash?

BezO

Highbrow
Daps
Reppin
NYC -> DC
Boxers & entertainers answer to folks as well.

Artist/Actors are contracted employees. They endorse products. The perform at venues. Their employers, those products & venues are under the same pressure as those organizations you named.

Boxers are signed to promoters/managers. Boxers need licenses. They endorse products. And they fight at venues. Those companies, states, products & venues are under the same pressure.

The powers that be pick & choose who to punish & how severely. Kobe & Rothlisberger suffered little to no consequences. Rice was suspended for a season. Ali was suspended for 3 years. Mayweather, nothin'.